Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World Reviews

½ November 6, 2017
Pocahontas is back but this time it?s totally different now she is in London on a new Adventure I know a lot of people didn?t think there should be a SQL I thought it was pretty good I like the music as well as the new characters kids may want to see this movie
½ October 10, 2017
Ruined Pocahontas. Please don't.
August 6, 2017
Woo woo, a movie about my 13th great-grandmother and 13th great-grandfather.
July 18, 2017
Save yourself the heart break and the dissatisfaction this movie will bring you. Throughout the whole movie, I couldn't stand the difference in the styles of animation of the first movie, compared to the second. Not only did the movie's animation irratate me, but the story line it's self was such an unfulfillment. The movie was drastically inaccurate and ruined the ending of the first movie. Another battle is commenced, and Pocahontas finds a new love interest. I've never had so much despondency over a character choosing the wrong guy. Please just save yourself the time and forget this movie exists. I wish I had.
July 16, 2017
Terrible Disney straight to dvd movie.
½ June 10, 2017
It had the potential for an interesting story, but it failed to live up to it.
½ April 10, 2017
wow this is bad very bland and boring
December 10, 2016
One of the worst Disney sequels
½ September 18, 2016
TERRIBLE, if you watched the first it will ruin your mind, I'm trying to forget it never happened
½ July 11, 2016
To be fair, it does came up with an small effort of putting together a logical story, serving as a decent follow up, but it lacks the charm and visual delight of the first film, and even that one lacked a strong vibe of a classic Disney feat.
June 30, 2016
They messed up this movie not good
March 13, 2016
Definitely not as good as the first one!
February 20, 2016
I love it. It's far better than the first one, and is more historically accurate than it, as well. Honestly, I'd wished for them to make a third, although they didn't. I fell in love, and I can't see how one cannot fall in love with this beautiful movie. I know I'm in the minority, but I am proud to say that I support John Rolfe over John Smith any day.
½ January 29, 2016
I thought this movie was good but what made me sad is Pocahontas does not end up with John Smith. And I did not think Pocahontas looked good in address and how she styled her hair. But is was a ok movie funny parts. My two favorite characters were John Ralph and John Smith
September 10, 2015
Historically more accurate than it's predecessor, but in the end, kind of useless (like pretty much all Disney sequels)
August 30, 2015
Was worst than the first one
½ August 22, 2015
Terrible music and a weak plot line, couldn't create a successful sequel for the masterpiece that was the first film.
August 21, 2015
Not much to expect from a direct to video Disney sequel. It has an usually dull storyline, as well as extremely bland characters, with the exception of the animals perhaps. The songs were a downright disappointment, as I failed to enjoy every single one of them... and really, we didn't even get a villain song? Or maybe I don't just recall it, because I really forgot most of this movie the moment I switched it off. If this was a theatrical release, I would have been a lot more harsh, but props to Disney for just keeping it a direct to video project. I would say that the animation is excellent, because most of the time it is, but I could have sworn there were a dozen times where the voices were not properly matched up to the mouths, leaving some shoddy looking scenes. It will probably entertain a child with nothing else, but for older audiences it will be one long trip to Yawnsville.
July 16, 2015
the movie is great see it know
½ June 22, 2015
This ruins the first movie completely. It shouldn't exist.