Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World Reviews

• Feb 12, 2019

Wtf. Why didnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t she end up with John Smith? I get that thatï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s not historically accurate, but these films never were in the first place: so at least make them accurate for the characters Disney created. John Smith and Pocahontasï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM) relationship in the first film was so beautiful that I was willing to ignore the inaccuracy, and this movie just completely ruins all of that. I only gave this half a star because the first 20 minutes or so were enjoyable.

• Jan 08, 2019

Animation is clunky and stiff, characters are very forgettable as are the songs. Just go and watch the first one again because it is 100% way more worth your time!

• Oct 05, 2018

this will dissatisfy you don’t bother watching it. she never ends up with John Smith. Although it’s more accurate to the true story it ruins the fantasy from the original Disney film.

• Aug 26, 2018

Its ok. Feel like she settled for John ralfe in the film. John Smith was better. Slightly accurate in real life, but thats not the point. Throughout the whole movie she seemed sad, beaten down, and broken. The first one made her more of a free derermined spirit with hope and love. This one she even loses communication with her grandmother. Even her pets seem to lose part of their original playful characters as well. Those saying it has no historical accuracy forget that in real life she fits into the english society as well and becomes very popular in England. The only lack of historical accuracy is that John Rolfe did not return to North America with her. And John Smith died in real life due to an explosion.

• Jul 11, 2018

It was horrible. Coming from a big Pocahontas lover this movie was horrible. Don't watch it.

• Jul 11, 2018

Hate how they just decided to make John Smith an annoying brat. Especially that they decided to throw Pocahontas relationship with John Smith away. Really loved their relationship and made me so tingly from the inside :3. But this movie deserves to me remade.

• May 29, 2018

Pocahontas‘s is back and I still enjoy it! Nothing wrong with watching it

Pocahontas‘s is back and I still enjoy it! Nothing wrong with watching it

• Jan 26, 2018

Pocahontas journey to a new world was interesting because now she’s on a new journey to London

• Nov 06, 2017

Pocahontas is back but this time it’s totally different now she is in London on a new Adventure I know a lot of people didn’t think there should be a SQL I thought it was pretty good I like the music as well as the new characters kids may want to see this movie

• Oct 10, 2017

Ruined Pocahontas. Please don't.

Ruined Pocahontas. Please don't.