Point of Order! Reviews

• Jul 11, 2012

A fascinating look into McCarthy's power.

A fascinating look into McCarthy's power.

• Mar 02, 2012

klassic poly doc-not me cup.....

klassic poly doc-not me cup.....

• Jul 18, 2010

How do you show exactly how cruel and self serving Joseph McCarthy was as a Senator? In his own words and without commentary. 50 years later and it still sickens me.

• May 20, 2010

Duplicate entry in Flixster database. Same film as "Point of Order" Flixster database # 770934156. There's 17 reviews for this film over there. I reported the incorrect info. Someone punched off all the backlog one morning (to get rid of it without doing the work). So I got an email back saying it was fixed. But as you can see for yourself, they're both still here. .

• Jan 20, 2008

I know I am supposed to think Salesman is the best documentary of the 1960s, but this one is so so so incredible. The McCarthy meltdown is beyond belief.