Poirot - The Complete Collection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Poirot - The Complete Collection Reviews

August 16, 2012
I love all of Mr. Poirot's movies
October 7, 2009
Agatha Christie's books are the third best selling in history, after the bible and Shakespere, respectively. In this series her books come to life brilliantly as the greatest murder mystery author brings you her most heralded character in Poirot. Hercule Poirot is not only the greatest detective of all time, but he is a fascinating little man with his own charming wit and outlook on life. David Suchet is more suited to the role of Detective Hercule Poirot than any other actor, and he perfectly portrays the character and brings the book to life. In this series you will fall in love with Hastings, Hercules clumsy and naive assistant, as well as the stupid Scottland Yard Police Inspector Japp, and also Miss Lemon, Hercule's secetary. Each character plays a pivitol part in making these movies a success. Most of all you will be baffled as Agatha Christie captivates broad audiences with mysteries that have made her books the third best selling in the world. If you are looking for something unique and mind blowing, this series is the ultimate in the murder mystery genre. Even without the technology of today, the little belgium detective proves that the human mind is superior.
½ March 18, 2006
No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, although perhaps there I would get more sleep... hmm...

I have been keeping up on my movie-viewing, it's just the time it takes to type out reviews and such... Rather short on that lately.

Which brings me to my current viewing schedule: Agatha Christie's [b]Hercule Poirot[/b]. I am a complete fanatic about my Christie, and have read any and all she wrote (no pun intended). I've moved on to the dramatised works, and I must say, David Suchet does such a superb job of portraying Poirot, Christie's indomitable little Belgian detective. I'm working my way through the complete collection, and I'll give another review of my favorites upon completion. So far, so good! :)