Pokémon - Destiny Deoxys Reviews

• May 01, 2019

one of the better Pokemon movies, good plot. Decent pacing, Tory is a good new character. Munchlax is awesome. The best one liner in any Pokemon movie (hey it's party time). Great movie for Pokemon fans.

• Oct 31, 2018

• Feb 15, 2018

No thanks not a fan

No thanks not a fan

• Sep 03, 2017

3.5/5. Destiny Deoxys is easily the best Pokemon movie since the 2nd. It's not really a Pokemon movie, but an alien/robot invasion movie that happens to have Pokemon in it. The film has actual stakes, solid supporting characters for once, and actual character arcs. What more could you want from a Pokemon movie?

• Aug 12, 2015

Probably my favorite Pokemon movie

Probably my favorite Pokemon movie

• Mar 22, 2015

Four years ago a strange meteorite crashsed on Earth carrying a powerful secret. Now journey to the high-tech Larousse City where secrets are revealed as Ash,Pikachu and the gang meet Tory---a new friend who is afraid of Pokemon and their trainers. New fears surface when a mysterious aurora appears over the city along with Deoxys---a Pokemon unlike any seen before. When a spectular battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza begins, more than just Ash and Pikachu will be needed to stop it---it will take everyone.

• Feb 18, 2015

More violent than movie 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More violent than movie 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nov 10, 2014

If you've seen one Pokémon movie, you may as well have seen them all, and in my opinion, Destiny Deoxys is the one entry in the Pokémon film series that epitomizes the repetitious nature of the entire film series, and yet I find it hard to believe that Nintendo have made ten more movies, and that they keep doing this year after year. It's almost as though they finally stopped caring about making movies. In fairness, I'd get tired and cynical if I had to make movies every year. The story isn't completely bad, but it clearly shows a lack of effort, and there isn't a lot of passion. The movie as a whole is tired and predictable, complete with all the trimmings of an overly long episode of the Pokémon anime. The other Pokémon movies were at least shorter, but I can't help but think that a 90-minute Pokémon movie would be a chore, mainly because there's nothing that really moves me at all. If there's one good thing about this movie that's even remotely good, it's the animation, but even that seems standard. All in all, this was a very passionless and artificial shell of a movie, and it may as well be a shell of one's childhood too, because you'd have to be very young to get any enjoyment out of it.

• Apr 19, 2014

One of the best Pokà (C)mon movies ever.

One of the best Pokà (C)mon movies ever.