Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Reviews

• May 21, 2020

Simply, the best piece of animation my eyes have ever lailed on.

Simply, the best piece of animation my eyes have ever lailed on.

• Feb 06, 2020

It was ok overall, but, i didn't enjoy the story on this one as much

It was ok overall, but, i didn't enjoy the story on this one as much

• May 01, 2019

Simply outstanding, Lucario in this movie is simply one of the best characters ever in Pokemon. Ash is at his best in this film as well. One of the absolute best Pokemon movies.

• Feb 21, 2016

It's the best Pokemon movie. It does everything that it needed to and didn't do nothing more. That being said, it still only gets 3 and a half stars cause most Pokemon movies... well... aren't that good. It also isn't perfect as some things in the story don't make sense and the dubbing being about average.

• Jan 23, 2016

Mew is so adorable! (OuO)

Mew is so adorable! (OuO)

• Feb 18, 2015

Second best film ever in Pokemon history!!!!!!!!!!

Second best film ever in Pokemon history!!!!!!!!!!

• Sep 27, 2014

A weird Pokemon movie. I kinda liked the story. But even the story can't save this movie from the fact that the writers can't pull off another Pokemon movie that can be seen as a MOVIE, or a movie that will be anywhere near as good as the first two.

• Sep 25, 2014

This is my favorite Pokemon movie. The story is heartwarming, and Lucario is one of the most three-dimensional characters in the Pokemon series. This is a must see for Pokemon fans, and if you want to "start your Pokemon journey", watch this one first, because it explains what Pokemon are.

• Aug 13, 2014

My favorite Pokemon as of yet, it could still do a lot better though...the movie was too short and not enough philosophical messages of friendships between humans and Pokemon. Also, this is the first time Wave/Aura was introduced, there should have been more explanations surrounding it. I HAD NO IDEA that this was one of the BEST Pokemon movies! Seriously, I AM TELLING THE TRUTH. 7.1 out 0f 10?! on IMDB?! 80% of viewers ACTUALLY liked it?! WOW! People also said it broke away from the derivative previous Pokemon movies, I bet there's MORE character development and story involved than in previous Pokemon movies!

• Jul 02, 2014

It's an adventure through time and brings back happy memories from when i was younger and glued to Ash's adventures