Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo vs. Mew Reviews

• May 16, 2020

Pokémon is my childhood and this is one of the best movies that they ever made. I do love the series more though. Still make sure you check this out.

• May 08, 2020

To watch this you MUST : like cartoons, be in love with Pokemon,enjoy anime, or need a shot of nostalgia. Otherwise it's a Captain Obvious revelation to the "Professional Critics" that you probably won't enjoy it as an adult . And personally i don't see any point for you to watch it. It's pretty solid and brings me back to those days when i had Pokemon cards, action figures, tv shows and video game's. Love this franchise.

• Apr 12, 2020

This movie has so much heart put in it and does a great job in making you laugh and feel intense emotion.

• Mar 20, 2020

I cannot believe I just wasted over an hour of my life just watching an extended fight scene with little to no storyline.

• Mar 09, 2020

Being a 90's kid myself and growing up on the television show following these characters how could I not enjoy myself when this baby hit theaters !?. I think the movie does exactly what it needs to do, not only satisfying the fans of pokemon but I do think it has entertaining aspects for everybody. I wont lie when I say "this film has some pretty out there moments" especially towards the third act.

• Mar 08, 2020

It may be solely aimed at one demographic, but as a Pokemon animated film it still stands tall with its intricate story, solid pacing and timeless characters.

• Mar 03, 2020

This movie is awesome. It was awesome when I was 9 and it is awesome now. It's absurd how low of a % this movie got on here. Back in the day this movie set the standard in theaters all around when it came out. This movie still holds true to Pokemon.

• Mar 01, 2020

An amazing movie I went to the cinema, when it came out in the UK when I was a kid. Amazing then and amazing now, people who watched the original tv series would like this movie more than people who didn't. The animation still holds up in my eyes, espully when it been out over 22 years.

• Feb 18, 2020

The original, the one and only, nostalgia kept this alive!

The original, the one and only, nostalgia kept this alive!

• Feb 18, 2020

Es exactamente lo que una primer película perteneciente a una saga de animación para adolescentes y basada en videojuegos necesita, ni más ni menos.