Pokémon - The Movie 2000 Reviews

• May 01, 2019

The plot sucks and is frankly boring, but it makes up for it with some of the best humor in the Pokemon Movie franchise. Overall a passable movie experience.

• Mar 03, 2019

The best movie which will make the blood warm

The best movie which will make the blood warm

• Feb 15, 2019

ALRIGHT FUCKERS!! Since you don't understand a masterpiece of filmography and the pinnacle that defined a generation of well mannered and kind neckbeards. I'm gonna come and educate you all. HOW THE FUCK THIS GET A LOWER SCORE THAN SUICIDE SQUAD! Ya'll be trippin' and i've lost all faith in modern journalism from this display of filth. How can you call yourselves reviewers by bad mouthing by this flick. Nostalgia may be blinding but I know in my heart and mind that this deserves a better score than 19% as well as all my fellow mid-life crisis neckbeard brethren, and we will unleash hell on all that disturb the balance of animated film. Expect our 12-inch katana's to be plugged into your backs by sundown you gaijins.

• Nov 02, 2018

Pokemon is the greatest movie ever, ask my 4 brothers, 9 dog,7 goldfish, 8 pear trees, 9 pokemons, and a partridge in a pear tree, rotten tomatoes suck mongo donk.

• Sep 21, 2018

this is worse than the first movie and this time i am coming with the reviews the story even worst than the first movie realy bad villein

• Jul 21, 2018

Admittedly, I did not have any involvement in Chinpokomon until the 2016 release of Pokemon-Go as I was too old to care about it when it was released. Now that my kids are in its demographic, I've an excuse to go back and see what it's all about in its original form. This is my first viewing of the series and am not too terribly familiar with the lore outside of Pikachu and the basic concept of catching pocket monsters (with a PokeBall), morphing them, and training them to fight (I think...). This film consists of two parts, a 20 min short which focuses on the monsters (my 8 y.o. loved this as there's much Pikachu) and then the main story which introduces the human characters (my 10 y.o. daughter readily identified with the redhead, Misty (Pokémon)) in their adventure to capture some birds known as the titans of fire, ice, and lightning because some bad dude screwed with the weather and it's snowing in the middle of summer. I certainly see how my girls could enjoy this; I enjoyed viewing it with them and will continue to do so, but it's nothing I would seek out for my own enjoyment.

• May 29, 2018

All of it is getting boring

All of it is getting boring

• Mar 19, 2018

Just as good as previous Pokemon movies, which is really good!

Just as good as previous Pokemon movies, which is really good!

• Mar 17, 2018

I thought it was better than the first one. Good memories

I thought it was better than the first one. Good memories

• Mar 01, 2018

Pokemon. I just can't explain it's appeal. It's old fashioned moral sententiousness jars with the oversexualised child characters. Where the hell are the parents? Why are people allowed to trap wild animals and squeeze them into balls releasing them only to fight? How is it even legal? Creepy.