Aftermath (Poklosie) Reviews

• May 17, 2019

Tremendous story, well acted and written. Even though fictional, some of it seemed so familiar based on what I've read and watched regarding WWII. The Jedwabne pogrom massacre in Poland...which even in recent years divides the Polish people.

• Sep 01, 2017

The movie itself was okay but the story is one someone should know about and if you don't know it, this movie makes it pretty exciting in that you have no idea what's going on until it's spelled out for you.

• Feb 27, 2016

I like dystopian movies and the reviews were good. This isn't good. Whole time except last 10 minutes locked whining in a basement with largely objectionable people. Nice idea, poorly executed.

• Apr 23, 2015

Aftermath info is showing a Polish film and the cast is showing an American made film....whaaa?

• Feb 24, 2015

A courageous film ...

A courageous film ...

• Oct 08, 2014

Simply didn't do justice to the real life tragedy!

Simply didn't do justice to the real life tragedy!

• Feb 23, 2014

A deserving story poorly told. Heavy handed to the point of insulting the audience's cinema savvy.

• Jan 06, 2014

I really don't understand why Pasikowski inspired his lastest movie on unproved crimes, becouse Aftermath is clearly based on Jedwabne crime. This could be one of the best polish movies of 2012... and sound editing sucks.

• Jan 01, 2014

Zuza Fialova vie dobre po polsky

Zuza Fialova vie dobre po polsky

• Dec 04, 2013

About as subtle as a sledgehammer, AFTERMATH has an important story to tell and tells it like a horror tale from the depths of WWII.