Polar Storm - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Polar Storm Reviews

May 5, 2016
2016-05-05 watched for 2nd time, still 2*
February 4, 2013
One of the worst, made for TV, movies I have ever seen. Actually, one of the worst films I have ever seen...period!

The basic idea was obviously stolen from "The Day the Earth Caught Fire", but at no point did the writers allow reality or science to stand in the way of the plot.

A total car crash...
½ January 13, 2012
Pretty decent movie. Some good action and drama. A-little fake here and there but over all, it's worth a watch.
½ September 20, 2011
Is was a pretty interesting movie. Some of the acting was not what is should be. But the storyline was amazing. Good time pasting movie for sure.
July 20, 2011
Would be cool if it wasn't so easy to trump with high school physics.
July 17, 2011
Average made for TV disaster/end of the world film, and it was OK...not awesome, but I enjoyed it.
ScoopOnline
June 24, 2011
The Topic 2012 is so hotly debated, so they Air many Disaster Movies on Cabel as they can.

I wont say this is one of the best Disaster Movies but it is very interesting.
½ March 10, 2011
January 16, 2011
Great plot and love the effects !
½ January 4, 2011
Nice movie!! I really liked it!!
December 29, 2010
polar storm aka pole reversal läste jag nånstans?
kunde blivit bättre om det inte var massa saker som inte stämde.
½ August 5, 2010
Really good film with lots of action. Great if you like disaster type movies.
July 27, 2010
Wow, who knew that cgi cracking pavement could look so bad, this movie is down right horrible, if they showed this to prisoners it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment. Yeah, it is that bad, skip it.
June 28, 2010
average to say the least
February 17, 2010
great disaster movie
February 11, 2010
polar storm has to be one of the most horrid movie made to date. I want to gouge my fucking eyes out. now.
January 31, 2010
nice low budget action movie! but could be moooore action :)
January 31, 2010
nice low budget action movie! but could be moooore action :)
January 16, 2010
Predictable but an ok watch is theres not much else on. What I would call a 'sunday afternoon' film.