Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol Reviews

May 24, 2013
If this movie teaches us anything, it's that memorable, catchy theme songs are important. Mo, mo, mo...
March 29, 2013
I love this movie...
March 9, 2013
This is where it really reached new heights of lameness. How did they manage to drag this train wreck out for so long?
January 29, 2013
I own this in a seven movie pack along with:
* Police Academy (1984)
* Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment (1985)
* Police Academy 3: Back In Training (1986)
* Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach (1988)
* Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989)
* Police Academy: Mission To Moscow (1994)
January 6, 2013
The best one since the first! Which is saying pretty much nothing.
½ December 23, 2012
Horrible just horrible
½ December 18, 2012
Better than you think, fun, surprisingly funny, and an improvement over the last few sequels.
December 9, 2012
also one of the best comedies
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
November 22, 2012
this in my opinion is what is the best movies ever made from a little magnificent piece of art that makes me wet myself with excitement top paid just fantastic all bar is a genius analgesia says random person with the weird voice just mostly come in a pan
½ November 16, 2012
The police train everyday citizens to work along side them in the Citizens on Patrol program. This one still delivers some laughs but Captain Mauser is missed even if Proctor manages to pick up some of the slack. Law of diminishing returns is setting in as evidenced by the fact that writers could not come up with any material for Hooks.
½ November 3, 2012
They've got citizens on patrol!! That was ages man...
½ October 15, 2012
You should have given up long before this guys
September 13, 2012
This is only for those who thought that Police Academy 3 was cheated at Oscar Time.
½ September 1, 2012
This one just seemed lacking...and the last Guttenberg one too. The hot air balloon finale was stupid.
August 20, 2012
Citizens Are On Patrol, In The 4th Entry To The Series. David Spade Features In An Early Role. Also Features Tony Hawk
August 13, 2012
the usual police acadamy fair with the original cast. some added extras with david spade, sharon stone & tony hawk. Steve Guttenberg is just class though.
July 20, 2012
It is quite clear that the demise of the series was well on its way but yet some how they got another 3 films after this one.
June 19, 2012
They are all good great humor in these older comedy movies
½ May 20, 2012
Definitely one of the worst movies from the series. I can't believe Sharon Stone is in the cast's list. At least they brought G.W. Bailey back, but many characters who were added to the series in the last 2 movies should not be in this one. Humor is almost nonexistent in this one. Also the people who played Tackleberry's family in law are not funny.