Police Academy 6 - City Under Siege - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Police Academy 6 - City Under Siege Reviews

January 17, 2013
This is the last one that I watched. I used to like this series as a kid but even between the age of 9 and 12 I realized that this one was super weak.
½ December 30, 2012
More of the same good old signature Police Academy fun.
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
½ November 20, 2012
Lassard's team help uncover the man behind a city crime wave. Manages a couple funny moments late such as Jones fighting as a robot and Proctor driving a city bus but this one really struggles to come up with material. I would have recommended another trip back to the Blue Oyster.
November 10, 2012
wow they could have stopped 5 movies ago
October 2, 2012
I can not wait to see this movie again.
½ September 12, 2012
too many of these lol
½ September 1, 2012
Really enjoyable for a sixth film. Adds in a who done it aspect. And Fackler returns!!!
August 18, 2012
More and more as this series progressed, the bit players were given more and more to do. No Bobcat, no Guttenberg and Winslow barely squeaks a megaphone sound effect. The final 3 sequels really are a chance to enjoy some good Harris & Procter action. Aside from that, there is not much to love.
August 8, 2012
as the series goes on the jokes become tired and lame. Time to put it to sleep please nurse
½ June 15, 2012
This series just isn't f***ing funny anymore!
½ May 20, 2012
Definitely the worst Police Academy movie! Haven't they got tired of playing the same characters with exactly the same jokes over and over again? There was not plot at all and no action scenes. What the heck was the character played by Kenneth Mars? They should have stooped long time ago with these movies.
½ May 14, 2012
not the best but it had good bits
½ May 2, 2012
The Best of the sequels
April 9, 2012
the whole set of these are funny as hell....
March 20, 2012
It has its moments, and I liked the 3 on 3 battle and the end with Hightower, Tackleberry and Jones, but the formula is looking pretty played out at this point
½ March 2, 2012
They're all simply hilarious.
February 26, 2012
The Grads are going undercover in the city to unmask the mastermind of crime.
February 8, 2012
This one wasn't that funny... I guess it's getting kind of old now.
½ January 13, 2012
When this one came out, it finally awoke the awakening movie fan in me, whose tastes were just starting to mature. This was the one that made me realize how dreadful this series was and that not all comedies are created equal. For this, I thank the makers of Police Academy 6: City Under Siege. Probably not the reaction they were hoping for, but at least it made me feel something, right?