Polish Wedding - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Polish Wedding Reviews

½ June 11, 2009
...a very unconventional but interesting group of characters
½ May 26, 2009
Muy buena!, un humor diferente
May 16, 2009
Cute movie. Thanks HuLU!
May 13, 2009
I thought this movie was VERY VERY Good. Claire Danes looked beautiful in it. Very pretty. I loved how they had so much white in it and at the end the mother was wearing Red. I love symbolism. I wish I knew what the director was thinking. I love big family movies. It makes my growing up life seem normal. Was the wife in the movie the same mother from Charmed? I loved Gabriel Byrne. When is he not good?
½ April 23, 2009
boring, slow, waste of time
½ April 8, 2009
i like the movie i like the ending of the movie best
March 3, 2009
Cute. Lena Olin and Claire Danes are very good in this.
February 25, 2009
Claire Danes is amazing in this movie, it has an teh Indy feel that I love in movies...all in all a great movie for a rainy day
½ October 14, 2008
Dull, mostly. And Lena Olin freaks me out. I don't know why.
October 8, 2008
a polish wedding sounds like a weird sexual manuver
½ August 18, 2008
This is a very odd movie...
August 7, 2008
I saw this one a really long time ago just because of Gabriel Byrne and Claire Danes. They were great and it made me laugh, but that's all.
May 16, 2008
I wanted to like this (it has Adam Trese and Gabriel Byrne!) but I'm not big on Claire Danes to begin with and her character was extremely unlikable. Still, the movie isn't horrid.
April 14, 2008
I loooved the movie and they were the perfect cast.
February 21, 2008
A very enjoyable watch. Claire Danes was sexy and cute...as usual. Funny cast of characters with kooky music and a different type of story. !Me gusta mucho!
February 7, 2008
This movie had a lot of potential, but in the end was really really terrible.
½ January 29, 2008
Bitter sweet slice of life that with lesser actors wouldn't be worth seeing but because of the talent, it is.
January 26, 2008
What can I say. Inaccurate. As if a person who has never set a foot in Poland nor spent any time around Polish community wanted to make a movie on Polish American minority. The actors do not even look like working class Poles in America.And what's with the Virgin Mary?
½ January 26, 2008
This was not a bad movie but it was kinda pointless and ehhh..