Politics Of Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Politics Of Love Reviews

½ November 11, 2012
Witty and silly -- a political and romantic comedy. Some good slapstick characters and cultural commentary in there too. For what it is, I like a lot.
November 5, 2012
This is a cool movie!
May 6, 2012
Great love story and loved the storyline. This movie was great and not stereotypical.
April 21, 2012
While, I admit, it felt like a made-for-tv movie, it was really cute. It felt like a grownup version of a Disney movie...lots of diversity. The weakest character was Mallika Sherawat, and I blame her accent. She doesn't seem "American" enough, despite looking stunning in EVERY scene. Her delivery of American humor with her accent made it painful, for me. But non-verbal acting-wise, she outshown the entire cast. Considering her Bollywood career, no surprise there - melodrama and facial expressions are a must. Brian White was smoking hot and also did a great job.
½ January 27, 2012
Predictable story line. Horrible acting. Sooo boring. Don't waste your time on this movie. I tried to stick it out, but bailed on it after the first 40 minutes. It was on cable, so at least I wasn't out the price of a ticket. Is there any way I can get that 40 minutes of my life back?
January 12, 2012
Brian J. White as Kyle Franklin and Mallika Sherawat as Aretha Gupta have an excellent, very believable on-screen chemistry, probably one of the best I've ever seen. That's pretty much the best thing about this film. Otherwise, it's pretty predictable and not nearly as funny as a comedy should be. Maybe it's the political plot, which can be a touchy subject, but it's worth a watch anyway. It's a refreshing break from seeing the usual rom-com stars. You know who they are.
½ December 24, 2011
There's a reason why I never heard of this movie...it sucked. From the D-acting to the infantile storyline it was just a disaster. What a waste of an hour and thirty-something minutes!!!! If I could, I'd rate this movie a ZERO! The only redeeming part of it was how good White looked shirtless. The BEST part of this movie was when it ended.

Do yourself a favour and PASS on this one. Trust me, you won't have missed anything!
½ November 2, 2011
Rather predictable Love Story of Rivals on the Barak Obama Campaign(Malika Sherawat as Aretha Gupta) & John McCain Campaign (Brian White as Kyle Franklin) during the 2008 Presidential Election.Other than making one of the most attractive couples ever on Film, this Moviue really didn't offer much but some nice family moments.A bit of a waste of time
October 9, 2011
My cousin is in this!!!! SUPPORT IT!
September 23, 2011
A man and a woman caring for each other as excellent political lecturers and debators is the same as a man and a woman caring for each other as school teachers..thus the only difference is a strict counting group on their public mistakes as politicans..however for the reason of love, the counting group is out of job..I have not seen this movie but am making an assumption of what is possibly similar to..
September 23, 2011
Never been a fan of romantic comedies, watched it out of curiosity, and Mallika
I am not disappointed and Mr Kyle Franklin sure has a charm.
Both the actors are equally adorable, while I was truly able to "feel" the presidential election campaign atmosphere.
Worth a watch....!
½ September 1, 2011
Never was a fan of films with an air of politics about them. However, this film wasn't too bad. Enjoyable. Funny. Predictable.