Polly - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Polly Reviews

February 26, 2015
absolutely love it.,
June 19, 2013
This is a wonderful movie.
April 19, 2013
I love this movie and would love to see it come on television
November 1, 2012
Loved this movie as a child
June 9, 2012
I am so glad I got this on DVD when it was available
½ May 2, 2012
its such a sad movie but tell s us that if we believe in our dreams we can make them come true.
April 5, 2012
if u dont feel all kinds music please no neg comments
October 12, 2011
i love this movie use to watch it all the time 1 of my most fave.
December 17, 2009
I loved this movie as a kid know it word for word i have a six year old daughter i want to see it. if anyone knows where to get this throw back let me know.
August 20, 2009
best Pollyanna version :-) LOVE it.
December 26, 2008
This is my all-time favorite movie. The best movie ever made..to this day i still watch it on VHS
September 21, 2008
My sweet little angel eyes! Gosh I was about 6 when I watched this movie. So, so good. This is definitely a lost classic.
September 8, 2008
one of best movie ever
August 1, 2008
I adore this movie. It came out around my birthday. And I have a DVD copy of Polly and Polly Comin' Home. I LOVE Them Both...
July 7, 2008
good very very very very very good
June 29, 2008
HANDS DOWN, one of my absolute favorites. I LOVE IT!!! My mom taped it when it aired on TV years ago, and my family enjoys watching it to this day. Jimmy Bean was so cute! It's great music, a wonderful plot, the underlying message is clear, and just about everything else is spectacular. Phenomonal! I can honestly give this movie the highest rating because it deserves nothing less :)
June 5, 2008
An all time favorite!!
June 1, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!
May 27, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I'm a sucker for musicals anyway, but this one is really one of my all time favorites. I know every line to every song. My only problem is that Disney won't put this movie on DVD!!!! I thank God that my mother had the foresight to tape it on video when it originially aired.
½ March 26, 2008
One of the best movies of my childhood