Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury Reviews

May 27, 2016
Poolboy is very specific kind of genre: the bad on purpose kind. Which, everytime I'd seen it, had been great and hilarious, but also had been short of length. I don't know if the joke isn't good enough to last a full featured film, or if the excecution wasn't just that great, but there's plenty of misses in this hit-or-miss flick. I did find some parts hilarious and liked it in general, because it's my kind of movie, but I would understand if someone didn't liked this movie at all.
February 6, 2014
This laugh-a-minute send up will undoubtedly entertain, IF you understand the premise, that being that this is a movie that was so terrible that it was never shown... until now.
October 29, 2013
This might just be the movie of the century
August 11, 2013
Well that was very dumb but had some funny parts but not like haha funny like wow did you really say that kinda funny wasn't that good of a movie in the first place
½ July 5, 2013
One of the most ridiculous movies ever made. It could use a couple more laughs but its still great as is.
July 2, 2013
Just funny. Don't expect much and you will be delighted.
½ April 4, 2013
God awful. As far as horrible movie night movies go, don't be sober and still avoid this one.
January 5, 2013
This is either one of the worst movies ever, or it's pure genius. I tend to lean towards the latter of the two. This is a film within a film, and the nested movie is intentionally terrible. That is the point. Most importantly, I found it to be very funny and a lot of fun to watch.