Poongsan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Poongsan Reviews

November 23, 2014
It is one of those movies, which you have to watch until the end. The best thing about asian movies is, that the ending is not always very western: meaning, that anything can happen. This particular movie really had me going, mostly for the protagonist, who is just a very identifiable character. A definate must watch in both thriller and arthouse genres.
February 25, 2014
Not bad, I wish there was more depth but still a fine movie
February 2, 2013
??????? ??????? ??? ????????? ?????. ???????????? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?????????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ??????.
November 27, 2012
guzel basladi; sacma bir melodram olarak bitti.kim ki duk cekseydi farkli olurdu buyuk ihtimal.
½ May 25, 2012
Not a word from him but can feel so much emotion changing. I kept wondering if this movie is based on somewhat truth? Would there be someone like that crossing border back and forth?
½ April 19, 2012
I saw the movie and I love it for the multiple messages in the file. it's a must see!
April 16, 2012
A political based movie with nicely woven romance story underneath it.
February 28, 2012
Not THAT good. Had some pretty good parts though. No masterpiece.
December 9, 2011
Crossing the Korean border made easy. The protagonist in this movie gets fucked over like a million times but never learns or says anything.
½ December 6, 2011
Film yang bercerita tentang poongsan yaitu orang yang bekerja menyelundupkan apa saja dari korea utara ke korea selatan dan begitu juga sebaliknya. Film yang dibumbui masalh politik dan percintaan ini lumayan menarik. Ada beberapa adegan yang memang sangat keren sekali.
Cukup kaget juga setelah melihat nama kim ki duk sebagai penulis filmnya.
½ November 27, 2011
Written and presented by Kim Ki-Duk...