Pop Star Reviews

• Apr 12, 2015

Aaron Carter's first and end leading role. This film is into IMDB's bottom 150 now.

• Oct 28, 2013

A famous teenage popstar is forced to attend a normal high school where girls drool over him and guys are jealous. The character is obnoxious, as is the usual plot centering around the main character's inevitable love story with an unpopular ugly duckling. Aaron Carter is annoying.

• Dec 28, 2012

really romantic at times awww!!! n arron carter is reaaalllllyyy cute!! XD

really romantic at times awww!!! n arron carter is reaaalllllyyy cute!! XD

• Dec 05, 2012

What the hell is this? not even a single interesting moment, not even a single interesting line, not even entertaining, not even...nevermind

• May 02, 2012

I can't say I was surprised that this was awful. I mean, with Aaron Carter as the leading "man," how could it be anything else? I suppose if I was 10, I would probably have found this enjoyable. But it's full of cliches, not to mention vomit-inducing cameos by former teen stars. I don't know what possessed me to rent this and to then sit through it in its entirety, but I wish I hadn't.

• Apr 16, 2012

best movie in 2005!!!!!!!!!!

best movie in 2005!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 04, 2011

What is worse than terrible?

What is worse than terrible?

• Feb 18, 2011

this movie was terrible

this movie was terrible

• Dec 23, 2010

i love it it was an alsome so want to see it again

i love it it was an alsome so want to see it again

• Jul 20, 2010

Aimed straight at the 10-15 female crowd, a simple story, very schmaltzy and feel good, kind of a modern update of cinderella with a pop star and a teased high school geek. It will appeal to the younger crowd, but adults will find it hopelessly predictable. I have seen it done worse though.