Portrait of a Lady on Fire (Portrait de la jeune fille en feu) Reviews

Slow moving - boring

Slow moving - boring

• Peter B
    Mar 12, 2020

A gorgeous period piece, this film lacks nothing in direction, acting, and camera work. I was charmed by the characters, the stern landscapes, and the lighting in this movie. It’s a must-see.

• Aurolyn
    Mar 12, 2020

Too long. Could have cut 30.

Too long. Could have cut 30.

• Tristan
    Mar 11, 2020

An absolutely amazing story of women. We need more incredible queer film like this. An emotional rollercoaster of love, joy, and the lack there of. Just brilliant!

• Emilio
    Mar 10, 2020

A beautifully shot film. Terrific acting from the 2 main characters. Slow at certain points, but overall a fine film

• Robert F

Beautiful, touching.

Beautiful, touching.

• Susan
    Mar 09, 2020

Interesting but so very slow! I would wait until it comes out on POV. However, it was so beautifully filmed !

• Robin
    Mar 09, 2020

Good acting, great story.

Good acting, great story.

• Erin O'Neill
    Mar 08, 2020

The most incredible piece of cinema I have ever seen.

The most incredible piece of cinema I have ever seen.

• CROCK
    Mar 07, 2020

An absolute masterpiece. Completely arresting, and the most beautiful of love stories. A must see!