Post Grad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Post Grad Reviews

November 7, 2016
I thought this was a well acted movie. With funny scenes, and great characters.
August 28, 2016
Great cast! Some quite funny moments, sadly they put quite a few of the best in the trailer. In general not too bad.
March 2, 2016
alexis bledel had the same role she had back in the tv "gilmore girls"
but the movie was going pretty good... then the ending ruined it...
½ February 3, 2016
Ohh!! I want to see it! Rodrigo Santoro is in this movie! A great brazilian actor! Love him!!!
January 27, 2016
I love Alexis when she was Rory so I tried to check out her movies too including Post Grad.

It was like a continuation of Gilmore Girls but in a different family. Ryden's character was very similar to Rory, where she gets so excited with her future, planned every step that she will make but hits the ground so hard when she failed.

In my opinion, this might be better as one of Hallmark's Original Movies instead of hitting it in the big screen.

If you want something light and sweet, I recommend this movie but it is definitely for DVD indulgence only.
January 27, 2016
Just another teens movie, well, way better than thought already.
January 10, 2016
absolutely terrible film that has me thankful for the fact that i haven't graduated college. based on a situation in which many people i'm sure are familiar with at present day (post grad & can't find a job because of economy), this movie just tries to exploit that familiarity but it is such a poor poor attempt that probably took no less than 2 months to complete. cheesy, cheesy, boring, dumb, and cheesy. the jokes aren't funny and although i like alexis bledel from gilmore girls it seemed that maybe she really was desperate for a job in real life and took this role (she should have just taken a job selling luggage bags) and didn't do a very good job.
½ August 8, 2015
ok comedy i didn't really care for there is no one here to like
January 29, 2015
so underrated film .
½ December 3, 2014
Avoided this film like the plague.
November 11, 2014
Cute. Great cast. Was expecting more. Loved the ending.
September 6, 2014
luv any movie this chick is in.
July 27, 2014
(First and only viewing - 7/17/2010)
½ June 7, 2014
Post Grad is a bland film. It is about Ryden Malby who graduates from college and is forced to move back into her childhood home with her eccentric family. Alexis Bledel and Michael Keaton give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Vicky Jenson did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.
May 29, 2014
I feel bad for Alexis Bledel. She's done some good stuff, but I'm not sure yet if she even knows how to act or has just been lucky. This movie had a good premise, where some college graduates don't find a job right away and have to move back in with their parents because there is simply too much competition out there, but then it ends all sappy.
April 12, 2014
I really don't get why this movie has such low ratings. It's pretty cute!
March 28, 2014
Un poco lenta, pero entretenida.
January 12, 2014
wow ummmmn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch.......its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie.....i think that alexis bledel (from the brilliant tv series mad men), zach gilford (from the brilliant tv series friday night lights), michael keaton, jane lynch (from the brilliant tv series 2 n a half men), bobby coleman, jk simmons, carol burnett, rodrigo santoro, craig robinson (from the brilliant tv series the .u.s. office), shirley jordan, play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this comedy/romance movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that this is such a really funny movie 2 watch......i think that this is an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie......i think that craig robinson was good throughout this movie.....i think that alexis bledel was good as the lead role throughout this movie......i think that michael keaton was so funny throughout this movie......i think that zach gilford was great thorughout this movie as the love interest of alexis bledel throughout this movie.......its got good special effects throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that jk simmons was great throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch with a great cast throughout this movie......i think that this is a good romance/love story movie 2 watch for 2009........i think that this is an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch...i think that this is such an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch......sure this is mainly a chick flick to watch but i really enjoyed this movie.......i think that this is a good comedy movie 2 watch......i think that this is such a really funny movie 2 watch......i think that catherine reitman was brilliant throughout this movie as alexis bledel's nemesis throughout this movie.....its got good special effects throughout this movie.....i think that this is such a really funny movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie....i think that this is a good romantic comedy movie 2 watch its such a really funny movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good soundtrack throughout this movie its such an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch for 2009 its so funny movie 2 watch.....
December 29, 2013
this looks like something I can relate to
½ September 14, 2013
Post Grad features fine actors that can do little with its middling, uninspiring script.