Pourquoi tu pleures? Reviews

• Jan 15, 2012

This was one of the worst films I've ever seen with unbelievable characters and an even worse script. It actually made me mad that I wasted time on it (having gone to see it for Emmanuelle Devos who I love but who is given a horrible and stereotypical role).

• Jun 29, 2011

Sont tous tarà (C)s dans ce film! Biolay complètement paumà (C), Nicole Garcia foldingue....

• Jun 19, 2011

This movie is quite boring to say the least. Les acteurs sont plutôt bons mais il n'y a finalement que peu de moment où l'on rit vraiment.