Practical Magic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Practical Magic Reviews

September 17, 2015
Forever love this movie. One of my favorites!
½ September 13, 2015
I put this in a class I call guy friendly chick flick
basically it's a girly movie but its got a solid story as well as a good cast that makes it worth watching
August 15, 2015
Quite girlie, but OK.
June 27, 2015
I really like it, I watch almost everyone it is on ABC family. the bond Nicole and Sandra have is amazing. the first time I saw it I really thought they were sisters in real life (I was young). it does have some scary parts, so be careful with the little one watching.
May 26, 2015
2015-05-26 watched for 2nd time
½ May 23, 2015
A sweet and enchanting romantic comedy-drama. Although clearly a "chick" flick, I find I can watch this movie again and again with only several months between viewings. The first movie I saw Sandra Bullock in where I understood people's attraction to her.
½ May 18, 2015
What a wonderfully boring comedy to poop on.
April 8, 2015
I LOVE this movie, it is wonderful! Screw the critics, they don't know shit.
April 2, 2015
I love this movie. It's like a weird, soft-core predecessor of The Magicians, or Harry Potter.
March 30, 2015
One of my Favorites!
March 26, 2015
I don't know why people think this movie was bad. I think it's sweet, mostly funny, and romantic.
Quite a nice flick, really.
March 14, 2015
Have watched this movie at least 6 times - several with my daughter. I am 63; she is 34 and we would watch it again - and again. Every time it comes on TV we call each other to make sure neither of us miss it! It's fun!
½ March 4, 2015
Un classique ! J'adore ce film, je ne m'en lasse jamais.
February 15, 2015
best movie with two top actresses
January 11, 2015
So admittedly this film is so far outside the sphere of my interests that there's very little chance that I would like it. So, I was prepared to not be very interested, but I wasn't exactly prepared for just how muddled and unsteady it could actually be. It meanders all over the place, changing tone constantly. I can't really imagine anyone staying interested and engaged long enough to form any attachment to it. It should win some kind of award for surpassing even Robert Zemeckis in the category of "Crushingly Obvious and Trite Use of Music in a Motion Picture". Every song is used to directly comment on the action in the most annoying and manipulative manner.
December 22, 2014
This is one of my favorite movies. The actors were all outstanding. I loved the script. I love the music. I have been known to watch this movie more than once in a single sitting. LOVE THIS MOVIE!
December 6, 2014
I was probably not this film's target audience, but decided to watch because I do like Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. However, this film was basically "Now and Again" except the girls are witches. I probably would have liked the film if it were sillier and less dramatic and angst ridden. A good cast (Stockard Channing, Dianne Wiest, Aidan Quinn, Evan Rachel Wood and Chloe Webb) is wasted on a boring and at times annoying script.
½ November 2, 2014
Perfect haloween film
½ September 10, 2014
LOVED IT! Truly one of my favorite movies!!
September 2, 2014
I loved it!! I also enjoyed beautiful creatures so if fantasy and witchcraft are not your thing, don't bother!