Practical Magic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Practical Magic Reviews

October 27, 2017
This is in my TOP 10 Halloween Movies...Already watched it this season. I adore Aidan Quinn and Stockard Channing.
October 27, 2017
An amazing movie that I watch at least 3 times a year!
October 23, 2017
Great movie!!!! It's a cult classic, so people who don't love it are just missing out! SAD! Who doesn't love midnight margaritas! Gives all the feels.
September 15, 2017
A typical romantic comedy with no plot. The acting was bad.
August 29, 2017
I discovered this a few years after it came out on cable. I love it for being a bit scary but cute and funny. Also the romance is sweet but not going to make me sick from too much fluff. Watch it ever Halloween season!
½ August 10, 2017
One of my very favorite movies!! It's
Mystical, romantic, kind of like an adult fairy tale, a little scary, funny, a great Halloween movie, or an Any-time "feel good" movie !
I love Sandra and Nicole and all the guys in the movie are hunks. (Even the bad guy). Excellent movie. Not dirty or hardly any cuss words. Very entertaining. I wish they would have made a sequel.
½ August 9, 2017
While it diverged from the book quite a lot, this is still one of my favorite movies. One of a very few movies that show a unity of women when a crisis happens.
July 23, 2017
Most underrated movie of all time. Completely timeless. I've probably seen it 200+ times and it's just as amazing every time.
May 27, 2017
I loved it!! One of my favorite movies from the top billed cast!
March 25, 2017
pretty ok aldo in some moments the movie slows down too much. its like a roller coaster. full speed then slow then full speed and the movie ends with slow speed again.
½ March 25, 2017
The producers wanted to make a thriller, or did they want to make a family drama, or did they want to make a romantic comedy? They tried to do all 3 at the same time and failed. Its a convoluted mess. They should have stuck to the romantic comedy part, since Sandra Bullock is so good at it. Anyway, I did enjoy watching Nicole Kidman in this as I always do in most of her movies. If it wasn't for her this movie would have been terrible.
½ February 16, 2017
Very odd movie, quite silly.
January 12, 2017
A good example of why, sometimes, you should ignore the "critic score". They hated it but I loved it. Sandra Bullock :D Not quite "The Lake House", but very good.
½ October 24, 2016
I love Sandra Bullock. I love Nicole Kidman. I was just so bored throughout this movie.
jjnxn
½ October 13, 2016
What a waste of a talented cast.
October 8, 2016
AMAZING! I recommend it!
September 30, 2016
There's a curse on the women that their men will die.

One sister's boy friend dies and they bring him back, that's when all the problems start.
½ August 30, 2016
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.