Practical Magic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Practical Magic Reviews

January 7, 2018
I think paid critics need to understand film audiences and what they see in movies, rather than an over opinionated sonet of grumbles.
October 27, 2017
This is in my TOP 10 Halloween Movies...Already watched it this season. I adore Aidan Quinn and Stockard Channing.
October 27, 2017
An amazing movie that I watch at least 3 times a year!
October 23, 2017
Great movie!!!! It's a cult classic, so people who don't love it are just missing out! SAD! Who doesn't love midnight margaritas! Gives all the feels.
September 15, 2017
A typical romantic comedy with no plot. The acting was bad.
August 29, 2017
I discovered this a few years after it came out on cable. I love it for being a bit scary but cute and funny. Also the romance is sweet but not going to make me sick from too much fluff. Watch it ever Halloween season!
½ August 10, 2017
One of my very favorite movies!! It's
Mystical, romantic, kind of like an adult fairy tale, a little scary, funny, a great Halloween movie, or an Any-time "feel good" movie !
I love Sandra and Nicole and all the guys in the movie are hunks. (Even the bad guy). Excellent movie. Not dirty or hardly any cuss words. Very entertaining. I wish they would have made a sequel.
½ August 9, 2017
While it diverged from the book quite a lot, this is still one of my favorite movies. One of a very few movies that show a unity of women when a crisis happens.
July 23, 2017
Most underrated movie of all time. Completely timeless. I've probably seen it 200+ times and it's just as amazing every time.
May 27, 2017
I loved it!! One of my favorite movies from the top billed cast!
March 25, 2017
pretty ok aldo in some moments the movie slows down too much. its like a roller coaster. full speed then slow then full speed and the movie ends with slow speed again.
½ March 25, 2017
The producers wanted to make a thriller, or did they want to make a family drama, or did they want to make a romantic comedy? They tried to do all 3 at the same time and failed. Its a convoluted mess. They should have stuck to the romantic comedy part, since Sandra Bullock is so good at it. Anyway, I did enjoy watching Nicole Kidman in this as I always do in most of her movies. If it wasn't for her this movie would have been terrible.
½ February 16, 2017
Very odd movie, quite silly.
January 12, 2017
A good example of why, sometimes, you should ignore the "critic score". They hated it but I loved it. Sandra Bullock :D Not quite "The Lake House", but very good.
½ October 24, 2016
I love Sandra Bullock. I love Nicole Kidman. I was just so bored throughout this movie.
½ October 13, 2016
What a waste of a talented cast.
October 8, 2016
AMAZING! I recommend it!
September 30, 2016
There's a curse on the women that their men will die.

One sister's boy friend dies and they bring him back, that's when all the problems start.
½ August 30, 2016
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.