Practical Magic Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is awesome!! I've watched it about a thousand times now and still watch it several times a year. The sweeping sceneries of the house and town alone are great eye candy even 20+ years later. The story is a fun non-threatening Halloween type tale, it's great!

• Apr 22, 2019

Fantastic girls night movie! Pure fun.

Fantastic girls night movie! Pure fun.

• Apr 20, 2019

One of my all time favorite movies. critics know NOTHING of what moves audiences.

• Mar 02, 2019

• Feb 22, 2019

Beautiful movie about sisterhood

Beautiful movie about sisterhood

• Feb 18, 2019

One of my all tome favorites! The soundtrack is also great!

One of my all tome favorites! The soundtrack is also great!

• Oct 27, 2018

I think this is such a sweet movie with fantastic music!

I think this is such a sweet movie with fantastic music!

• Oct 20, 2018

So sad to see such a low rating, of course most of the reviews are from men. This film is a must watch, especially on Halloween. It beautifully portrays suspense, comedy, romance, and family. The plot line is amazing and keeps you on the edge of your seat. This is a classic movie that I watch every Halloween.

• Oct 20, 2018

I liked it. However, I thought it was made recently (at least within the last few years; it's 2018 now) until I saw Aidan Quinn. He was young in the movie. He looks older (but still handsome) in Elementary which he's in now. That's how I figured out that the movie was 20 years old (and because they said 1998 at some point in the movie). Sandra and Nicole looked the same in 1998 as they do now. Suspicious.