Prancer Returns Reviews

• Dec 21, 2013

Prancer Returns, Is A Fast Moving Family Drama, But Drops A Bit Regarding Plot As It's Basically The Same Plot. Aside From The Same Plot, The Script & Acting Talent Isn't That Great. The Only Real Talent Is Jack Palance, And His Role Is Sadly Short And Not That Great. This Is An Average Film & There Are Worse Christmas Sequels Out There Which Copy The Original.

• Dec 14, 2012

Crap, they boy was annoying and the fall would have left him paralyzed. Just more crap that is pushed out around December. It's rare when a Christmas movie isn't crappy, but this one is not that occasion.

• May 31, 2010

one of my favorite Christmas Movies

one of my favorite Christmas Movies

• Dec 23, 2009

Its ok. ten years later, it doesn't seem to capture the first one's innocence as well, and the romance of the mother seems kinda out of place. but has a sweet ending at least!

• Dec 24, 2008

this movie was good because the scenery was qute good

this movie was good because the scenery was qute good

• Dec 21, 2008

loved it its and awsome film.

loved it its and awsome film.

• Aug 04, 2008

Nothing like the original. Cringe-worthy celluloid.

Nothing like the original. Cringe-worthy celluloid.

• Apr 13, 2008

This movie made Prancer be my favorite reindeer. It's so heart-warming. I must-see for every year at Christmas.

• Mar 28, 2008