Preaching to the Perverted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Preaching to the Perverted Reviews

August 26, 2015
Recommended to me by a colleague, and upon viewing was surprised I'd not previously seen it. An instant favourite, wholly deserving its label as a cult classic.

The story focusses on a young, Christian conservative, Peter, who is desperate for a job to start a path into government. He is tasked with infiltrating the House of Thwax, the home of notorious American fetishist Tanya Cheex, in order to find incriminating evidence to stop Tanya's influence from growing.

Humorous and kinky twists unfold in a strong story with an even stronger investigation is fetishism and its cultural meanings/misconceptions.

Would recommend to anyone, for either a bit of fun or a serious look at sexual liberation.
February 7, 2015
Awesome cult film ..
February 7, 2015
An exceptional film, only eclipsed by its fan Base.
February 6, 2015
This movie was GENIUS, especially in a time before "Hot Topic" and "50 shades" BDSM hit the world!
February 6, 2015
An absolutely superb British film. Fantastic story line with a cast of high end stars. Also a good laugh, especially at the prudeness. I recommend anyone who wants to see 50 Shades of Gray to watch THIS first.
February 6, 2015
This movie illustrates the hypocrisy that a discriminated subculture has to deal with to this day. The only movie I know of that bears any relation to the real fetish scene and also achieves this with dry British humour. Far superior to the 50 shades of stalking movie. If you watch it with a slightly open mind and liberal attitude you will enjoy it.
February 6, 2015
I LOVE this film! Saw it years ago. Own it on DVD, still watch it repeatidly now. My fav BDSM film ever! Followed by The Secretary. This is so very much based in life it's scary.
February 6, 2015
Absolutely outstanding film, done with a huge amount of humour to lighten the content.. Brilliantly done and I personally have a DVD copy, which I adore seeing
November 20, 2012
Very well-done adult film. You need an open-mind, but will enjoy it.
October 4, 2012
awesome freaking movie!
August 26, 2012
Brilliant. Very British and tongue in cheek. One of my favourite films of all time. Presses all my buttons.
July 2, 2012
A totally twisted, funny, sexy and awfully original that slipped beyond my radar when it came out, Preaching To The Perverted is about a young political aide looking to gain favors to the higher ups, so he agrees to go undercover and "expose" a S & M bawdy house operating in London. What follows is definitely sexy and hot and quite funny, as the actors all seem to have a great time. I actually LOVE movies like this (it does remind me of the movie "Paris, France') and I would highly reccomend this to anyone to see if they want their movies with an edge.
June 4, 2012
no info = no interest
May 28, 2012
How about a little spanking...right over my knee?
April 13, 2011
Silly plot, and uneven blend of comedy, and seriousness. I put it out of the 2 star ranking, for some excellent eye candy, a few hot sequences, and audacity. The star Guinevere Turner is something else...
August 24, 2010
Guinevere is an incredible beauty
½ February 20, 2010
Oh how I love this old film. So bad, it's wonderful.
December 4, 2009
the best part was filming it!!!do you know how hard it is to get 200 fetish people in drag to a set early monday morning....they are not so sober!!!!
September 22, 2009
The Fetish Club ist der Deutsche Titel
May 14, 2009
A wonderful film. I'd love to live like this so much! LOL! Fantastic cinematography and well cast. The writer/director is lovely too :)