Predator 2 Reviews

• Oct 13, 2019

The premise of this Predator sequel, moving the action from the jungles of south America to the urban jungle in North America, was worth trying. But Predator 2 had none of the spirit or fun of the original. And whereas Predator didn't have many, if any, superfluous scenes, Predator 2 felt bloated and clumsy. Watchable, but ultimately a letdown.

• Oct 11, 2019

I can give credit going from the amazon jungle to the violent streets of L.A., Predator 2 offers some enjoy ability with decent action from Danny Glover, a few action scenes littered out in the movie and a few good ideas about the mythology of the Predator, but fails to live up to the classic that was it's predecessor. Not a terrible sequel and while it is bad. I will give it props for at least trying something different~

• Aug 09, 2019

The bloodied bodies and frantic shootouts are so over the top that the violence ends up being less thrilling than it is laughably campy, losing whatever sense of suspense that made the original worth repeating.

• Jul 11, 2019

Now, you start to really appreciate some old classics - once you see the modern disgraceful reincarnations. One of the rare few examples of a second movie being equally (well, almost) as the original.

• Jul 09, 2019

¿ Que es Mejor que una Superbatalla Final entre Danny Glover y un Depredador ?

¿ Que es Mejor que una Superbatalla Final entre Danny Glover y un Depredador ?

• Jul 07, 2019

very underrated movie. is it perfect.. no. but it's actually a cool concept for a sequel. good action scenes. The 3rd act was very entertaining.

• Jun 28, 2019

Predator 2 wasn't terrible, it was a mixed bag with some good ideas but what they gave us was poor in delivery. Instead of being lost in the jungle, they gave us a city. Big whoop. On top of that, they give us L.A. (no surprise there) I admit I liked a few of the characters. I was most intrigued by the cops in their pursuit of finding out who it was. But the main character is someone who didn't fit the bill. We don't know anything about him and he's giving no direction. In fact, I was more intrigued with the side plot of about the Predator Hunters if I can call them that. They intrigued me. The Predator was fine and his new weaponry was interesting. The ending was slightly improved with the spaceship. But the main character is not anything to brag about as we follow him till the end. It tried to be something new but it completely missed the mark.

• Jun 07, 2019

La verdad esta secuela de la original Predator es muy buena, no es superior a la primera cabe aclarar, pero la verdad es muy interesante. La violencia es intensa, el personaje de Danny Glover (Mike Harrigan) es de los mejores que e visto en esta saga, y si bien el ambiente urbano no es el adecuado para estas peliculas, realmente funciona en mi opinión. Y el Predator es sorprendente!!! Incluso esta pelicula es superior a los crossovers y a la de 2018

• Jun 07, 2019

This movie does not deserve such low scores. Fast paced action from beginning to end. It doesn't drag at all. I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys a solid action film that does not drag. I can get into detail on why I feel this is the best Predator Sequel but I don't need to. The others are so bad that this is easily the best of them. Anyone who disagrees just likes bad movies.

• Mar 26, 2019

Maybe the most underrated movie of all time. OK maybe not all time, but its close.