Pregnancy Pact - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pregnancy Pact Reviews

August 8, 2015
really stupid & lame
October 9, 2013
This movie was a very interesting take on what is supposedly a true story. It was great to see Thora Birch in another film and she was perfect for the role she took on. Throughout the film we see her struggle to simply report the news and get to the bottom of the supposed "pact" but we also see the internal struggle with emotions and experiences of her own. However, I will say it would've been nice to have some stronger actresses playing the teen girls. Thora and Nancy Travis really carried the film. But all in all it's a good film and there are elements that would be good for young teens to see.
May 13, 2013
watched it with my sophomore health class just before thee pregnancy unit.
½ April 5, 2013
03.13 Yup this is a Lifetime movie. So its kinda cheesy but as usual it sucks you in. I do remember this story in the news. Crazy teenagers getting pregnant because of a pact.Enjoyed Thora Birch as the blogger and the teens gave an accurate performance of angst and bad decisions. The townsfolk (and highlighted teen's Mum) were so ignorant in their thinking, raising money for more daycare at the highschool but refusing to offer or even consider birth control!
March 26, 2013
I didn't hate this movie!
½ March 24, 2013
this way a crazy movie but i liked it
December 21, 2012
Best movie ever everyone should watch it
½ December 8, 2012
B-. Nothing new, but good drama
October 12, 2012
teens really need attention from their parents
September 29, 2012
Watched it on "W". A typical made for TV movie complete with mediocre acting.

However, if there's someone you'd like to open up a discussion about teen pregnancy with, it's a good choice to watch together.

Overall, if it happens to be on and you can handle a movie where things don't blow up and there are no guns, give it a chance.
September 24, 2012
I really love Thora Birch and I don't understand why more producers want her in their movies, she's really great.

Good tv movie for teens.
½ August 23, 2012
I was hoping for so much more... they made this story seem so big but the movie was pretty flat.
August 18, 2012
It's not only that the girls in the movie annoyed me, they made me furious. Seriously, who's that stupid? Purposely trying to get pregnant when your around 15 years old... yeah, very clever. Must be geniuses these girls! I can't believe this is real life for some people. Needless to say, I didn't find the movie very good.
½ August 3, 2012
This movie... Or whatever it was made me so mad. It had a few good points but overall it's upsetting....
½ July 30, 2012
somehow I dun see any plot or even point in this story, except more and more supidity
½ April 1, 2012
Felt annoyed while watching the entire movie. Good things there was Thora Birch's character who was more sane than anyone else in the movie. Many parts of the movie and the ending seemed realistic though.
½ March 15, 2012
Pretty good for a trashy tv movie. Mainly watched this one for Thora Birch. Wasn't really expecting a whole lot from it, but I actually got sucked right in.
Seems to be partly based on a true story - group of stupid little girls thinking life will be good if they all have babies aged about 15. Can't imagine why that didn't work out too well....
I liked that they showed the mum who was struggling and had a bad labour, had depression etc, as well as the happy tv movie shot at the end. Plus how the guys don't stick around.
Thora is good as a blog reporter. Actually all young girls in this are convincing.
If you like a good tv movie, this could be for you!
½ March 5, 2012
watching it in tv now, against my will (in hospital). seems absolutely awful. stilted, over the top and unbelievable acting. seems to preach at, rather than connect with the audience.
January 24, 2012
Only watched the first hour of it :( not that good.
½ October 24, 2011
Typical Lifetime movie. Pretty good. Based on a true story that I remember seeing reports of on the news. True? I don't know. Do I believe that stupid teenage girls could do this? You bet...