Pregnancy Pact - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pregnancy Pact Reviews

September 30, 2011
Not the brightest movie, but interesting enough to watch until the end.
July 3, 2011
Pregnancy pact is a movie that is based on a true story about a group of friends that make a promise to all fall pregnant and have kids at the same time. THe movie try to show many views of this story but not focused on the pact part of it although that was the main reason for them having kids. The director try to show the different consequences that young teen mums will face and its not all happy families and what the prince charming movies depict but about the reality of the choices made by these young girls and guys. 10 years of being a youth worker and trying to help young people with choices where it be about pregnancy or drugs or many other aspects that effect young people the main thing i tried to relay across was to show the different choices the young person has and they make the choice for themselves for what fits them best. Is it worth watching this film i think mothers and fathers with teens should watch this movie with their teens and have a open non judgmental discussion about this issue or any issue that their young teen girl or boy has and are or maybe afraid to talk to their parents about. I know that their are religious points of view about this whole issue but if you have to face it face it and try to be open for all choices. Personally when i have spoken to young people about this i have made them think about the different things that they will face and also discuss their religious moral background and ask them why do you think that they say what they say. Honestly watch this movie and make up your own mind on where you stand on this topic.
May 19, 2011
teens really need attention from their parents
½ May 6, 2011
I love this movie i have already see it but i reaaly recomended i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
April 26, 2011
Normally I wouldn't make it a point to rent a tv movie, but I was actually curious about this story.
½ March 2, 2011
"Sidney Bloom (Thora Birch) is a Internet blog reporter who travels to her hometown of Gloucester, Massachusetts to investigate a string of teenage pregnancies and stumbles upon a clique of gullible and naive schoolgirls who have formed a pack to get themselves all pregnant to stick together. As Sidney seeks more answers to why, she also hits obstacles from the conservative community who are in denial as to what's going on right in front of them and being forced to ignore the realty of teen parenting"
February 28, 2011
There is nothing glamorous about teen pregnancy. We get it - now was that really the only message in this movie?
February 25, 2011
This movie was good. Eye opening.

Could have been executed better with more strength on the story however over all it does get around to the point of the story, that your decision now will impact the remainder of your life.
February 17, 2011
fucking terrible WHY did i waste an hour and a half on this shit
February 5, 2011
This is based on a True Story, and your typical Lifetime Movie about Teenage Pregnancy.
½ February 3, 2011
This movie was garbage, the acting was bad, the dialogue was atrocious, case and point: idiot girl #1 says " i want to have a baby and raise and dress it up," then she goes drinking and doesn't see any issues, really? you are that pathetic, this story and the real people have serious issues, the girls are selfish and have 0 realistic knowledge.
January 30, 2011
was this character real sindney bloom and old boyfriend and sindye real story
½ October 16, 2010
Es d lifetime y no tiene mucho presupuesto pero es muy cierta! Es triste ver cm ni~as q ni siquiera han cogido el college board, ya estan amantando y cn barrigas mas grandes q la mia y creanme la mia es enorme!
May 25, 2010
Oh Lifetime movies. This was a pretty interesting take on teenage pregnancy. It shows the other side of what girls go through. The main girl did, however, suck at acting, especially when she pretended to cry. It just looked like she was smiling. haha. But, a good movie.
April 5, 2010
Not bad, quite an interesting topic. It was so sad to see these girls selling themselves so short, a sad reminder of how sone teens live their lives. It was a good watch, filmed in a nice, unjudgemental way.
March 6, 2010
weird topic, i saw the whole thing once on tv....i don't think there really was much of a plot if i recall correctly. so it wasn"t much of a story.
½ March 4, 2010
Haha. I didn't think I'd find this on here. It was a lifetime movie O_o' BUTTT..

I really love this movie for some strange reason. It had quite a good storyline to it. But a really sucky ending o_o' I didn't realize it was all about the white girl until the middle of the movie *contains spoilers from this point on, lol* BUTTT... It's weird how they talk about having a pact to all get pregnant at the same time so their kids can all be best friends when they grow up >.> One of the stupidest things I've ever heard.. Then, the main girl (I forgot her name) was talking to her boyfriend about not wanting to get pregnant like her friends then in the next scene it's her and him in bed! -_-' Hahahahah, then at the end she gets BUSTED! >:D But the actual ending when it shows her pregnant at school o_o' Is horrible! Her boyfriend -ahem- EX-boyfriend I should say is walking by and she thinks (well, they want the audience to think) that he's going to help her get up but he just grabs some random girls hand (his new girlfriend) and keeps walking.
-Personally, I think that's horrible. He got her pregnant and he should be there for her no matter what. He knew it could've happened.. I would've thought he'd take the blame for it to some extent! Geez.
February 18, 2010
More like a horror movie.
½ February 15, 2010
nefatsa! que estaba pensando cuando ldecidí verla no se, mala, sosa, bye