Prehysteria - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prehysteria Reviews

½ August 11, 2015
Loved dinosaurs when I was a child, and this movie was no exception! Looking at it now, it's just too corny!
June 15, 2015
A fun, and cheesy movie for kids!
December 6, 2014
A very cute movie for a kids & family,the puppets are amazing and a pretty good story
January 22, 2013
This first is still the best. Skip 2 and move on to part 3.
October 3, 2012
I remember nothing about this movie, except that it was my favorite as a kid.
½ July 23, 2012
It's a film you may not have heard of, but I remember from when I was a kid. The special effects had a charm when I was a kid, but don't now. The plot isn't too good, because the human characters are bad enough that the plot allows the toy-sized dinosaurs to overshadow them. Besides, it kind of comes across as a Jurassic Park knock-off, especially if you consider the fact that both were released the same year. It can be mildly funny, but that's mostly due to the many innuendos scattered throughout the movie. You'd have be really young, or at least young at heart to truly enjoy this movie, but it's actually not bad.
½ March 21, 2012
The story isn't too interesting and the miniature dinosaurs aren't too good, but it's a decent family movie. A lot of cheap shots and uninteresting characters but it has some fun moments. The ending was bad though, and felt like they just rushed through to get the movie over with.
March 10, 2012
The script and actors are horrible, but the movie truely is entertaining in a bad B-movie type of way. The animatronic dinosaurs are quite cool as well!
May 19, 2011
A cute, fun, silly dinosaur adventure movie that I think kids will love, I know I loved this movie when I was a kid.
½ April 13, 2011
So bad.. i remember this shit from childhood.
January 21, 2011
I had completely forgotten about this movie! I loved this little dinosaur trilogy of movies when I was a kid, of course I haven't seen them since, so I'm rating it as I would have as a kid.
January 18, 2011
Come on, don't act you don't remember. If you weren't watching the Adventures of Pete & Pete, you were probably watching this at your cousin's house.
½ May 3, 2010
I used to really love this movie on the shear fact that it included Dinosaurs. I think the plot even seems kookier now, but in 1993 miniature Dinosaurs finding their way to a farming family made sense. It's incredibly campy, but must be seen for going where Jurassic Park didn't. I really do love this movie though and its many sequels that followed.
½ February 16, 2009
I was so jealous of that kid when I was growing up. I wanted little dinosaurs myself. Oh well, one can always dream.
½ December 14, 2008
I'm a big fan and grew up with Charles Bands movies.. me and my brother loved this one as young children and we use to watch it over and over again.. Ive given it a star and a half only because i havent seen it in ages.

NOTE: I DON'T OWN THIS DVD
½ September 14, 2008
sweet show loved it so much.
½ September 3, 2008
hehe. a couple clever moments. Liked it as a kid.
July 25, 2008
Another movie I loved as a kid. The dinosaurs are cool. And it was fun to watch.
½ June 23, 2008
Dear lord I miss this movie. How come no one remembers it?