Prehysteria - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prehysteria Reviews

½ June 23, 2008
Dear lord I miss this movie. How come no one remembers it?
June 23, 2008
This movie is close to a perfect 10... after all, cute dinosaurs DANCE!!
I especially like how they dinos are all named after musicians.
Unfortunately, this is one of the few movies that I didn't like the Dad character! He's cute, but he's all over the place and not awesome... pffth
The dum dum boyfriend is given a bum wrap I think. He worships the ground she walks on! He seems like a good boyfriend with stupid hair... and the only 10th grader with a license.

Dinos! Dancing! Eating! Nuzzling!
March 16, 2008
okay but more made for children not much for adults
January 29, 2008
Ihan hauskoja nukke-efektejä sisältävä perhekomedia. Pienenä tästä pidin, nyt en varmastikaan suostuisi edes katsomaan.
January 20, 2008
Deformed midget dinosaurs dancing to Elvis covers (Reason being the movie's budget was not big enough to purchase the rights to a real Elvis song).
January 17, 2008
haaaa, retour en enfance!!!
December 28, 2007
Amazing cinematography, excellent plot development, depth of character, unpredictable plot; everything this movie had absolutely NOTHING of.
December 1, 2007
Great fun from my child hood. The sequels not so much, but this one is just sweet and silly.
October 23, 2007
Can't really rate it because i was 7 the last time i watched it, but I remember really liking it.
½ October 6, 2007
I thought that it was cute, although the dinosaur effects could've been better. The characters were a little goofy and one dimensional. The movie kept a brisk pace and didn't get too bogged down in any one place.
October 1, 2007
really into this movie as a kid, it had dinosaurs and austin o'brien. totally game.
September 30, 2007
This first is still the best. Skip 2 and move on to part 3.
½ September 18, 2007
Well the little dinosaurs were funny.
August 22, 2007
The only good parts of this movie came when the funny ass dinosaurs made constipation noises, and when the tubular smoked out boyfriend opened his mouth. Have a little biscuit with your tea.
August 21, 2007
Predictable and cheesy, just look at the cover.
July 18, 2007
Total gem. Still 3 copies left at the video store...
July 16, 2007
Used to love this movie when I was a kid; I would have my parents rent this and its sequels for me all the time. Now that I am older, though, I am embarassed at ever having liked it. It's not funny, and the dinosaurs are too fake to be cute.
July 12, 2007
I actually remember seeing this movie on the shelfs when it first came out so long ago. Don't remember watching it though I was so young
July 3, 2007
I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid so this movie rocked! I watched it all the time, but I haven't seen it for awhile. Still a good movie!
½ July 2, 2007