Premium - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premium Reviews

March 29, 2013
I am going to pass on this one.
½ January 21, 2013
I thought it was an interesting movie. I thought the actors were good in their roles.
½ November 19, 2011
Low budget film about a guy who is a struggling actor that comes in contact with his old girlfriend and finds out she is getting hitched in a few days to another man. He is still in love with this girl who is getting married. I didn't like the ending. Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana make the film worth watching. 5/10
September 10, 2010
i thought the movie was well thought out, and makes you think about relationships and love can't for my big break.
July 12, 2010
Enjoyed the film. You never know how much you love someone until they're gone.
January 10, 2010
this is a real good movie.
January 5, 2010
Not to bad..but a bit boring
October 25, 2009
Enjoyed the movie. Can somewhat relate to Cool's character. I've always been told you'll make it & you'll be great at what you do! My, my.......having what it takes, but big break just hasn't come along yet.
October 8, 2009
This movie is good.
½ October 5, 2009
Kept me interested, even funny at parts, good romantic drama. Very nice movie.
September 27, 2009
this is a really great movie, one of my favorites!! check it out!!
½ September 25, 2009
people see this movie is nice movie
½ August 27, 2009
all around movie, but what happened to the fairy tale ending?
½ August 24, 2009
Good performances and insight to auditions and what one may expect to go through.
½ June 1, 2009
Interesting independent film, good performances.
March 1, 2009
Thats the hottness right there. YUMMY man
February 18, 2009
some funny parts and a sad ending
December 5, 2008
This was good. I mean it was damn good. Non-formulaic. Excellent reality-grounded performances (none of that over-the-top negro shuck-and-jive crap). Better than average production values for an obviously low-but-not-too-low-budget film. And the movie's got heart. This could have been a cookie cutter retread of familiar turf, but it rises above its premise and delivers a heartfelt gem - albeit in the rough.
½ July 18, 2008
nice soundtrack......the direction reminds me more of those home dited Nigerian flicks....
½ June 27, 2008
Zoe Saldana is a truly emerging actress and this role showed some of her depth. This film is cute but it isn't without flaws. Some scenes could have been tightened up but overall the story is endearing. It's a nice example of a well-made black indie film. "Black love is beautiful" - hehe. If you watch the movie then you'll get that line.