Premium Rush - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Premium Rush Reviews

April 24, 2016
This looks very interesting, I hope it's good!
April 14, 2016
Entertaining and surprising, Premium Rush delivers an interesting story with thrills from an action movie and the emotion of a drama.
½ April 9, 2016
fairly entertaining although dragged down by a silly plot.
½ March 7, 2016
Kind of predictable, but fast paced and great acting help make this one pretty good
½ February 29, 2016
A small, fast paced action flick that doesn't rely on super heroes and large explosions to get your heart racing. I thought Michael Shannon was hilarious and JGL was pretty good too. Its a pretty basic film, but it works very well
February 9, 2016
The layout of the plot is what truly tied the film together. Acting was okay for what the film was, but watching the plot unfold while also revealing how each character is tied to one another keeps you on the edge of your seat. Refreshingly different action sequences stray away from the clichà (C) car chases and focus on making the bicycle chases exciting and fun to watch.
February 8, 2016
This had good reviews? It's talented actors at their worst, with horrible direction. This film is as exciting as watching JGL riding a bike...which is exactly what it is.
February 4, 2016
Confusing, but a must-see for bikers and thriller fans
February 4, 2016
Nonstop action on two wheels...with some amazing cinematography !
January 30, 2016
You'll be left wanting to alley race like an advantages thrill seeker. #ZoneIt
January 29, 2016
Fun little action film.
Not much to say other than it was enjoyable and worth the watch
January 6, 2016
I though it was exhilarating and funny at the same time. It's something I could watch a few times
November 15, 2015
This movie is another one of those films that is completely different. A bike messenger sending an envelope to a destination with cops on him constantly. Tell me that's every other action film. This movie is awesome.
November 14, 2015
A fun action thriller on bikes. Gordon-Levitt and Shannon elevate the film with good performances. The film may feel familiar but its still enjoyable.
November 12, 2015
I was hoping to see this in theaters, but didn't get to (sadly, this happens often with my schedule; but as long as I at least got to go watch what I wanted to MOST that weekend, I'm fine with it)...! Now that it's out on Blu-Ray, I'll hopefully get my chance to check it out (even on Netflix)...! I want to see it even more because Zod is in it...!
½ November 9, 2015
A ludicrous premise is held aloft by Michael Shannon's wildly entertaining performance as the lead villain.
½ November 5, 2015
This movie is just plain fun! It goes by so fast and you are entertained throughout the entire movie. They have some great chase scenes, a simple storyline to follow, an over the top bad guy and the amazing Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He looked so good in this movie! The main girl I cannot stand as an actress (that Mexican girl from Heroes) and she is not good in this movie but is thankfully not in the movie that much. Please have fun with it like I did.
November 2, 2015
Dominguera... para pasar el rato
October 22, 2015
Green screen at it's best.