Pretender: Island of the Haunted (Island of the Haunted ) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pretender: Island of the Haunted (Island of the Haunted ) Reviews

September 20, 2013
This movie continues right after The Pretender 2001 movie continuing on the series. This time around Jarod has found his mother, while Ms. Parker is set out to find out the history behind her family's dark past. Jarod and Ms. Parker's path meets on a little island that ties their families together. And even though many questions are finally answered, more questions are raised without any answers. These series could use a finale to this great chase once and for all. Only if someone would make it.
March 23, 2012
I would have loved this film so much more if they had actually answered some questions!
January 11, 2012
May 19, 2010
Quand Jarod retrouvera-t-il enfin sa mère?!!!!!!!!!!!
October 25, 2009
Another great addition to the series. It's great to see Weiss and Parker working together for an extended amount of time as it rarely happened during the series. Some interesting twists and a further deepening of the Pretender mythology make this wild ride a lot of fun.
½ August 27, 2009
I hope they do another movie this was great attempt to tie up the series but it left a lot of unanswered questions. Lots of great twists and turns
June 1, 2009
Es gibt unter uns Menschen, sogenannte "Pretender", die sich dank Ihrer genialen Fähigkeiten in jeden anderen Menschen verwandeln können. 1963 isolierte eine als "The Centre" bekannte Gesellschaft einen jungen Pretender namens Jarod von der Au?enwelt und benutzte sein Genie für ihre Forschungen. ...

Dann lief ihr Pretender ... eines Tages davon ...
May 17, 2009
I was a fan of the show when it started on NBC and then moved to TNT. Michael T. Weiss is fantastic actor and highly overlooked in his profession!
½ March 14, 2009
A great conclusion to The Pretender series. Great twists and turns in this and a thrilling watch. Shame the series couldn't have lasted longer on network TV.
March 9, 2009
LOVE IT! Fantastic following the show, only wish we would have got our last two movies. Leaves you wanting more and loving Jarod and Parker!
February 24, 2009
The TV show is even BETTER
February 2, 2009
The last bit of Pretender material and still some of the mysteries aren't solved, sigh. I can only assume the Centre is after Jarod because they want to groom him to take over the Centre since he's the "Chosen One." Hopefully they'll make more movies someday...
½ December 26, 2008
2008.12.26 feel like "da vinci code" + "national treasure"