Pretty Devils - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pretty Devils Reviews

½ May 7, 2012
Despite its anti-male leads, this isn't an anti-male film. It's an interesting story where there aren't really any heroes and villains, and this is enforced by the believable performances from everyone concerned. The original title is 'Voyous Voyelles' and it's broadcast on Australian television as 'Bad Girls'.
May 12, 2009
Loved Olivia Bonamy! Very interesting film.
January 24, 2009
Pretty coherent for a French film. Audrey Tautou is cute.
January 12, 2009
This was just dizzyingly bizarre and boring. I don't even have that much to say. Everything is subtext. And what is the deal with Tautou's character? I have gone back and watched a lot of her earlier films and she always seems to be playing the same character: some love-crazed, off-balance psychotic co-ed in love with an older man. After a while, it gets old. At least in He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not the plot of the film imbues the character with some spark of interest, but in this film, it is the same character sans spark. Blah. I just wanted to smack her the whole film. The other two "devils" are less pathetic, and more interesting, but the plot gets so outrageous that I just couldn't quite buy it.
September 17, 2008
I love Audrey Tautou but, this definitely wasn't her best film. I don't even remember what it was about.
½ September 12, 2008
This movie is messed up.
June 11, 2008
Filmado em Seine-Saint-Denis.
June 8, 2008
I watched this film because I like Audrey Tautou, but it was not very impressive, nor was it memorable.
October 27, 2007
Movies are always better in French but this isn't the best I've seen that's for sure. But a cute ending. Awwww!!!
October 15, 2007
An enjoyable French drama with good, subtle character development but it felt a little unresolved at the end.
September 23, 2007
Potential substance, but got borrring.
½ September 3, 2007
I love Olivia Bonamy.
August 20, 2007
the pace of the movie was mind numbing slow but otherwise it was alrite.
½ August 19, 2007
it wasn't good. at all.
July 30, 2007
Far from depressing, Sarah Beth. With the feel of movies like "Lost in Translation" and "Broken Flowers," it may take the characters the entire movie to see the change (however small) that the story is bringing about. It is not a fast paced movie, but the last few scenes are enough to make up for any shortcomings.
July 16, 2007
Not impressed. It reminded me of The Catcher in the Rye, except instead of one boy doing nothing and being depressed, it's three girls.
July 7, 2007
Not really that great of a movie. Just kinda weird and slow, not in a good way
½ June 26, 2007
Some of it's really slow and hard to understand but a lot of it is pretty good.
June 23, 2007
Neither artistic nor interesting
½ October 12, 2006
[b][i]Pretty Devils[/i][/b] >> I should have reviewed this a long time ago. I can't remember much from it so I guess that tells you something. However, I do remember it being a good movie. I like these types of films (i.e. street adventure dramas or whatever you want to call them).

[b][i]I <3 Huckabees[/i][/b] >> Definitely weird with no "normal" character in sight. The subject matter is original, the events are hilarious, and the characters are quite intriguing to watch.