Price of Glory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Price of Glory Reviews

August 6, 2014
I wasn't sure about this movie at first. It seem like it was nothing more than a father pushing his sons at the expense of their childhood. But as the movie progresses and the story unfolds it becomes quite interesting. The acting by the principle actors is good.
October 8, 2013
There isn't anything special about this movie that makes you want to continue watching it.
September 30, 2012
This is a great movie y'all gotta watch it!!!!
½ September 7, 2012
What a depressing movie, it was alright.
August 12, 2012
put this movie on ive been wanting to see it !!!
July 23, 2012
A great movie. A family who can't live without their pride. (boxing) Good good movie. A must see.
August 6, 2011
Can't find any were to watch this movie
½ June 9, 2011
This Movie is about a Man trying to live out His Dreams through his reluctant Son through Boxing.Reminded me too much of how my Father Saw my Brothers
½ April 6, 2010
nice movie n good to watch for whole family.
½ September 16, 2008
This is such a cool movie. Great story!
September 7, 2008
Fantastic movie!! This is an absolute favorite of mine. After the pivotal peak and rise of HBO's original 'Resurrection Blvd," here is a film with similar interests and highlights of a family in boxing. The movie reflects around the Ortega family who lives near the border of Arizona. Arturo was once a young boxer who dreamt of becoming world champion, but his dreams were crushed the day when he lost a bout in a money fight. Several years later, he teaches and trains his three young sons in hopes that boxing will help secure their future financially. As they get older, they soon realize their dreams are getting bigger as well as their interests. The family embarks upon several new stages in their lives, and Arturo realizes that choices and decisions are no longer his to make but that of his sons. Great cast- Jimmy Smits, Clifton Collins, Jon Seda, Maria Del Mar, Louis Mandylor, and Sal Lopez. Great music! Definitely worth seeing.
August 26, 2008
this moive was the bome
½ July 10, 2008
damn good boxing movie. much better role for Smits then Bail Organa in the newer star wars films ...boooooo Bail Organa, BOOOOO
June 27, 2008
A moving story with a phenomenal performance by Jimmy Smits. A must see for anyone who has ever enjoyed a boxing movie.
½ June 3, 2008
this movie is the best movie ever god i cried when johnny died
May 21, 2008
ive watched it like a million times and steel i love this movie
April 30, 2008
This is a cool boxing movie.
January 29, 2008
good movie, showed how hard it is to work for something that you really want. And the price for it, is it worth it?
December 16, 2007
Not as bad as some of the reviews. I watched the whole thing twice. the ending is a little predictable but it has it's moments. It was a pretty good story and some of it is believable. I like the idea of the brothers and the story is very good. It needed some better actors and better boxing footage. The actors should have been in better shape for a boxing movie. See it on starz with a night of nothing on.
November 13, 2007
WTF this is a 5.... i love this movie its inspiring.... it dont come on no more tho so it pisses me off...