Priceless Reviews

• Nov 14, 2020

This is one of the best movies! Shows the underlying criminal underground enslaving women for sex. Brings out the ugly truth that some want to keep a secret

• Apr 26, 2020

One of my favourite movies. A master piece.

One of my favourite movies. A master piece.

• Feb 09, 2020

Absolutely beautiful and sad at the same time to think this a real issue in this world.

• Dec 08, 2019

Please do not believe the negative mainstream secular reviews of this movie!! I have seen over and over how they systematically try to give faith-based movies terrible low ratings in order to stop people from seeing them. This was an excellent movie...it is difficult subject matter but it must be discussed in order to shed light on such horrific crimes-human/sex trafficking that is happening at an alarming rate in this day and age. The acting in this movie was so well done!! I sincerely hope the Smallbone family/for King & Country...make many more movies!!

• Oct 06, 2019

I really liked the movie and its message that women who were forced to prostitute can be redeemed of something they may not have wanted.

• Dec 20, 2018

A thoroughly heart-wrenching movie that I knew was going to make me go through a box of tissues. I could have done without the faith-based stuff but other than that it was amazing!

• Dec 12, 2018

Worthless would describe this movie. Of course the cause is great but the story and how it was told was pretty lame. Also the acting was absurdly bad. I'd probably fall in love with James in real life but in a movie like this he seems irrelevant.

• Nov 23, 2018

Great Christian Movie

Great Christian Movie

• Oct 28, 2018

Although the story was poorly developed and the acting wasn't good, Priceless was a gripping drama. The fact that it's about a real-life issue in our world today gives it a lot more meaning than just any other movie. I would've liked it to have more action but it's still above average for a B movie.

• Apr 22, 2018

Really moving and inspirational film, well made unlike many other Christian films. Not just a drama but actually kind of an adventure.