Prime Time (American Raspberry) (Funny America) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prime Time (American Raspberry) (Funny America) Reviews

June 7, 2013
I enjoyed Kentucky Fried Movie and it's sequel Amazon Women on the Moon...This is very much in the same vein though some of the jokes fall flat there is some good stuff in here.

One note Flixster says this is a 1980 movie..not true it came out the same year as KFM 1977.
½ October 4, 2012
This was a good attempt at creating another great spoof movie, but it falls short where other movies of its kind excelled. There are some very funny scenes, but not enough of them, so I will say this movie is just pretty good.
September 26, 2011
Manny's Nymphs - a take off on Charlie's Angels!
½ July 15, 2011
Some funny sketches on this. Similar to "Groove Tube" & "Loose Shoes". I got a big chuckle out the ad for a full service sperm bank ("what do you mean I'm overdrawn??").
May 25, 2011
Prime Time (American Raspberry) is an obvious rip-off of Kentucky Fried Movie. It houses a lot of offensive and tasteless segments, including commercials, news, and interviews. This is a movie that will literally offend EVERYONE. If you're Islamic, Jewish, Christian, African-American, Caucasian, Asian, you name it. Okay, I must admit that I found it amusing. Heck, it was actually really funny! The whole concept of all TV channels across the globe showing only these skits is all part of a grand scheme that I would be a jerk to tell you. It's definitely worth watching, and is available in the Drive-In Movie Classics 50-Movie Pack!
½ December 29, 2010
Rather dated now, but the better you remember 70s TV commercials the more you'll dig the spoofs. They aren't up to SNL quality.