Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader (TV SHOW) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader (TV SHOW) Reviews

December 7, 2012
Maybe since i like the books.
April 13, 2012
just got it todat was a good movie
½ April 10, 2012
i think i saw this as a kid
January 10, 2012
it was good for what it was.
June 24, 2011
The BBC version of this classic should be called the Boring British Chronicles. D+
June 23, 2011
love it the director did a good job on both of the narnia movies
April 8, 2011
just got it todat was a good movie
½ January 16, 2011
17/01/2011 (DVD)

This was endurable considering it's age and budget. Actually I haven't seen the latest versions of 'NARNIA: Prince Caspian' or 'NARNIA: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader' so it was interesting as I watched these older adaptations cause I kept thinking how certain scenes were going to look in the up-to-date versions. All I kept thinking during this series was, "I wonder what the newer versions gonna look like".

PRINCE CASPIAN: Not bad but it's definitely TV material for very young children. It's divided into two episodes which wasn't so hard for me to sit through. It's not that bad, if you look past the cheap set up. The acting however, is pretty darn good considering they are just kids, they really play it hard and serious like it's 'Oscar' time! If it wasn't for the cheapness in the background, I would of happily given it another half a star.

THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER: Once again we take off to the magical world penned by 'C.S. Lewis'. I do commend the performers for their conviction. Even though this TV series looks budget as, the acting is pretty solid, very convincing. It's split into four episodes which is easy to watch and although I know there are better versions it's my goal to see 'em all!
½ January 1, 2011
much better than the new version... which isn't saying anything at all really
December 11, 2010
Much better and richer than the second film in the series, and faster moving overall than the first. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
½ August 27, 2010
The Princess in the second part is Gabrielle Anwar (the love interest in librarian: return to King Solomon's Mine)
½ June 29, 2010
By all means, a film that fits the spirit of the book. Both compelling and entertaining, this retelling of a classic narrative is fun for the whole family.
June 25, 2010
My least favorite of the three BBC CoN. I really wished they hadn't merged PC and VDT together. But even so, the accuracy to the story will never be beat I don't think.
½ June 16, 2010
The BBC is, and will always be, the better film-maker.
½ April 7, 2010
A very entertaining continuation of the "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" adaptation.
½ February 12, 2010
Liked it when I was younger but watching it again...not so good.
½ January 22, 2010
Hahahaha!!! Sam West in shocking crimson tights and a little gold hat!! HAHAHAHAHA
November 4, 2009
Sorry I gate not more time I must gotta
½ July 29, 2009
love this series... i had such a crush on the young caspian with his curly hair...see isn't he cute :]
June 17, 2009
Ah, my other favorite BBC The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe. Very good stuff. It's got Warwick Davis, for God's sake!