Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Reviews

½ November 27, 2016
11/26/2016: Just an ok movie. Nothing great or memorable enough to want to watch again.
November 26, 2016
Prince of Persia is one of Jake Gyllenhall's best movie ever! I absolutely love this movie!
November 23, 2016
first of all its not like the game it does have the elements but the story is just a little different i absolutely loved every second this movie had to offer and the cast was great i liked the guy that kept on complaining about taxes anf government conspiracy's
½ November 16, 2016
As a video game movie Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is actually one of the better ones even though it might not be the greatest movie of all time.
November 14, 2016
Para mi la pelicula era aceptable considerando que hubo peores peliculas basadas en videojuegos
October 16, 2016
I can see why this site is called rottentomatoes . The comment section is full of them.. You can safely ignore all the over critical people who think they are Ebert. The movie is at least a solid 7/10 for the average viewer. Plenty of action, a good story, emotional ups and downs, and a satisfying ending. If the game is anything like the movie, I'm sure I'd enjoy it.
½ September 22, 2016
How did I even imagine it possible to watch this movie over again a second time?
September 5, 2016
Really bad action film
½ September 4, 2016
With a lot of clichés, a silly sense of humor and empty, ridiculous characters, this harmless swashbuckler is predictable from the first scene to the last and doesn't even realize that the warn-out love/hate relationship between the main couple gets irritating really really fast.
September 1, 2016
Great story. Actors were good. Great action scenes. Very good for a video game adaption.
August 21, 2016
I'm not sure what to expect about this upcomming blockbuster video-game adapted film but we'll see...
½ August 12, 2016
With CGI hit or miss, acting hit or miss, and a mess of an ending, Prince of Persia still manages to entertain you just enough to be the best video game movie.
½ August 5, 2016
Not bad I actually liked most of this and thought it would be very interesting to see where they were gonna go with this.
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
Having never played the game I didn't know much about the film, But the games were big hits and popular enough to make a live action movie so I eventually gave it a watch and was very surprised, The story is very loyal to the games, Some nice action scenes and good effects, I didn't like the choice of actors but they did ok, As far as game to movies go it's probably one of the better ones, Even if it won't stand the test of time (No pun intended) I think maybe it could of been better if it wasn't made by Disney as they like to tone films down so much that if you're over the age of 11 it's not as enjoyable, But it could of been much worse so I can't complain too much, A good family film that is easy to watch even if you haven't played any of the games.
July 20, 2016
Entertaining Movie, but a pretty bad adaptation, an example of smoke-selling problems.
June 26, 2016
Although some of the cinematography needed improvement, the writing and dialogue are well crafted, and the acting matches.
½ June 1, 2016
A historia é boa mais as cenas do filme são muito confuso
½ May 26, 2016
Another mediocre videogame-to-film cash in.
May 10, 2016
The best adapted and the highest grossing movie based on a video game. None compare.
½ April 26, 2016
UGH. I did not like this movie!