Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Reviews

• Aug 12, 2019

I honestly enjoyed the movie and the cadence of the story

I honestly enjoyed the movie and the cadence of the story

• Aug 03, 2019

Faithfull to the videogame, to much to make it a good movie, to little to make it a good adaptation. Still, very enjoyable if you watch it with your kids, with friends, if you like peplum movies or you're just a fan of the game.

• Jul 25, 2019

its my favorite movie so please make the second part of this movie

its my favorite movie so please make the second part of this movie

• Jul 22, 2019

the movie has some serious flaws, but i was oddly entertained.

the movie has some serious flaws, but i was oddly entertained.

• May 31, 2019

Had action, romance and great story line. Its great!!! Thumps way up!!!

Had action, romance and great story line. Its great!!! Thumps way up!!!

• May 21, 2019

I loved every bit of this it's a cool movie

I loved every bit of this it's a cool movie

• Apr 21, 2019

The best thing about this Movie is Jakes English accent .

The best thing about this Movie is Jakes English accent .

• Feb 16, 2019

The pacing's a little off at times, it deviates from the source material and some of the casting is a bit eyebrow-raising, not helped by the apparent use of brownface but as far as video game movies go, Prince of Persia is still a fun video game movie. The performances are decent, the action sequences are fun and the humour definitely has that Pirates of the Caribbean influence. It doesn't bring anything new to the table but The Sands Of Time isn't really that bad.

• Feb 11, 2019

This movie provides a well built action thriller for the whole family

This movie provides a well built action thriller for the whole family

• Sep 16, 2018

Prince of Persia is a mostly generic video game adaptation. Gyllenhall and Kingsley definitely add some solid performances but they are outweighed majorly by a generic plot and bad pacing. The film also lacks substance and depth. It just trods long at snail's pace with generic action scenes and dull moments. If I had something to say about it, I'd give it credit for being accessible and family-friendly, something too many production companies avoid these days. There's nothing wrong with family-friendly entertainment with mature theming, as long as its done well. Here, it's just not. (2/5)