The Princess and the Goblin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Princess and the Goblin Reviews

½ May 26, 2015
I did love it as a kid so there's a great deal of nostalgia but it's very rough around the edges. The animation in particular is pretty crude.
½ November 12, 2013
It's old-fashioned in a stuffy way and the main characters are prissy.
January 22, 2013
There's something I like about the movement of the animation...
½ January 12, 2013
This is an old movie i loved when i was younger.
November 5, 2012
It's and ADORABLE movie I loved it!!!
August 18, 2012
April 28, 2012
I loved this movie when I was younger I have not seen it in a long time.
April 19, 2012
childhood memory finally found! :* sweet!
February 22, 2012
for 1994:

another wonderful animated children's movie
magic, castles, princesses, and goblins
some parts may be pretty intense for toddlers but this movie still works in its own right
very likeable characters, beautiful animation, and theres never a dull moment
I still couldn't help but find a few plotholes such as the Goblin Queen having human feet as oppposed to the rest of her kingdom
oh well, this is another 90's flick that I truly miss watching
October 27, 2011
One of my favorite movies way back when.
½ July 9, 2011
its not bad but i dont think its one of the best in the kids genre...
May 15, 2011
This is the best movie of all time! I'm not the one to look back on my childhood favorite and think it was dumb. I still love this move to this day. I remember being 5 and watching this movie all the way through and then rewinding it and watching it again.
½ April 7, 2011
Loved it as a kid, but after re-watching it as an adult, the movie has lost its place in my heart
October 23, 2010
Among my top 3 favorite childhood films... Quite possibly top favorite. The song Curty sings eta stuck in your head after awhile, but it's catchy, and personally, I love the song.
½ October 22, 2010
What a delightful animated film! I thought it was really cool, if I was younger I would have worn out the VHS tape. The characters are interesting, it's filled with magic, goblins and singing. It was right up my alley.
½ September 23, 2010
The book is awesome. Read it first.
½ July 24, 2010
You'll find your own magic.
½ May 19, 2010
Tries too hard in being in the same level as Disney. The story and the ending was what lead me to dislike it. Like "Troll in Central Park", I hated this movie as a kid.
March 19, 2010
This was one of my fav films when i was a child it creeped me out but it is cheesy, i had to buy it on ebay to get a copy on dvd as i got older.
November 24, 2009
scariest movie ever! BAHA! love!!