The Princess and the Goblin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Princess and the Goblin Reviews

November 14, 2009
While it's pretty generic by today's standards and the low-budget feel might be a turn-off for some people, The Princess and the Goblin has a moderately enchanting atmosphere and some fun and likable characters.
½ August 23, 2009
One of my favourite ever childhood movies! Looking back on it the animation isnt that fantastic but i was just amazing!!
July 10, 2009
lol i've seen this....loved the singing part.....
½ June 23, 2009
A movie about a kingdom who fights a goblin army by singing.This sounds like "Return of the king" when they begin singing immediately after Theodan dies.I never have read the books,so I may be a bit biased,but the animation,even for the time,was horrid.Would prefer to watch Hannah Montana than watch this again(but I won't)
May 23, 2009
I like the book...but this animation looks ugh.
March 30, 2009
Loved this when I was a kid. I watched it so many times.
½ March 26, 2009
Watched with my son. We enjoyed it. Quite entertaining.
½ March 26, 2009
I remember watching ti when I was younger and really liking it, when I watched it recently I totally forgot that they sang it. It was still good but I liked it better when I was younger
March 23, 2009
i watched this when i was little but as i got older i forgot what movie it was i used to watch so i had these scenes in my head of it and have wanted to see it since. i am recently buying the movie again to watch it.
½ March 16, 2009
"At least it was junky"
March 6, 2009
Not quite as good as the book, but that's usually the case. None-the-less this is a charming animated kids movie, based on a charming fantasy classic. The perfect amount of dark and creepy, mixed in with a fun story and magic and all the good stuff.
March 2, 2009
I haven't seen it in forever but I love it!
February 19, 2009
This is a really lovely film for a little girl to watched this every single day without fail my mum rented it out every week for me and i absulutley love her for that and i still love the film 15 yrs later.
January 30, 2009
favorite movie when I was young
November 26, 2008
I adored this book when I was a child and was quite upset when I learned that they made it into a movie. I think this was the first time this had happened to me. I refused to give the movie a chance but I think that perhaps now, 15 years later, I am ready.
October 31, 2008
a very unusual fairytale, but I liked it as a kid
September 12, 2008
OMG i was trying to remember this movie and it was annoying me that i couldn't figure it out and now i did i was like SWEET!! anyway it was a good movie!! I wish i still had the movie i have no clue where i put it : (
September 12, 2008
September 9, 2008
Omg. i totally want to see this movie again! i used to watch it like every day when i was little!! it was my favorite movieee! :]]
½ September 7, 2008
I still love this movie.