Prison Break - Season 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Prison Break - Season 3 Reviews

January 9, 2014
"Prison Break: Season 3" surely cannot beat the first two seasons. Luckily, it only had 13 episodes, because it was pretty dull at times. Season 3 doesn't have the feeling of tensity and excitement in every episode, and ultimately was a bit disappointing at times.
April 8, 2012
Not appropriate for ages: 0~6
Pause for ages: 7~10
Appropriate for ages: 11+
August 30, 2011
Well....Sona brings new life to the story..... It's quite amazing how the convicts meet all in one place....After the second season the only one to go clean was the black american guy.
½ August 28, 2011
season 3 in the beginning was boring and the story lacked substance but after a few episodes it picked up its pace and became interesting.Dont get me wrong,this season is no where near to the first two but is still good . I know most people got irritated after season 2 as the brothers always get themselves into extreme situations but for loyal fans like me its worth watching..
½ August 12, 2008
This show was entertaining in Season 1, decent and passable in Season 2 but became unwatchable in Season 3.
Come on! How much bad luck can one guy and his brother have? This show goes way beyond unbelievable, and into the realm of just plain stupid.
Put this show in jail, lock it up tight and throw away the key. Then burn down the prison and shoot the ashes into space so we can be done with it!
April 10, 2008
I just finished watched the third season of Prison Break online the other night. It was a bit disapointing that it only featured 13 episodes this time, but hopefully they'll be back with 22+ episodes in Season 4. Anyways, the third Season is a lot like the first season in a lot of ways, although not nearly as cleverly written. It also feels like some of the ideas already have been used. But no matter what, even the third season is a lot better than most series you see on TV.