The Private Lives of Pippa Lee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee Reviews

November 7, 2016
This was profound and moving film. Well acted. With great twists.
June 15, 2016
good com-dram & another lost rating/review its hard 2 write new ones I'm so busy replacing ones I've done already!!!
February 19, 2016
Quite a stunning cast in one strange plus dull piece.
April 20, 2015
An interesting story with some good acting. Starts off slowly and moves back and forth in time and becomes intriguing as it proceeds. Enjoyed it as it culminates quite nicely.
½ February 20, 2015
Watchable but totally gnardly krolp!
December 10, 2014
Amazing movie, finally a real life movie about the state of mind a lot of people have nowadays but nobody talks about or is even aware about it. It's a reminder that it's ok. Robin Wright gave an amazing performance and so did Blake, it really seemed that that was the same person. I kind of have a feeling that Robin did an impression of Blake. Also I am so glad to see a real natural beauty of Robin, I'm tired of seeing ironed faces and it is inspiring and empowering to me as a woman.
July 22, 2014
Controversial but anyway I enjoyed watching it ...
½ June 3, 2014
This movie was highly depressing- but Robin Wright Penn does that pretty well.
April 27, 2014
Very, very, good... but perhaps not recognisable for people who had nice parents...
April 26, 2014
wow ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that robin wright penn, blake lively, alan arkin, keanu reeves, maria bello, play good roles/parts throughout this movie.......i think that the director of this comedy/drama movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie........i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch.......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that this is such a brilliant movie 2 watch......i think that this is such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch.......i think that Winona Ryder as Sandra Dulles was good throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch but its such an enjoyable movie 2 watch i think that robin wright penn was fantastic throughout this movie as the lead role throughout this movie.........i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch.,.....its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that alan arkin was brilliant throughout this movie.....i think that this is such an enjoyable comedy movie 2 watch its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch its such a really well written/acted/directed movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie.......i think that this is such an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie.......
½ January 13, 2014
Good cast in a fairly predictable comedy-drama.
August 10, 2013
Really good. And what a huge cast. So many top notch actors. Robin is amazing. She just shines.
June 7, 2013
Weird tale of dysfunctional family values.
½ May 26, 2013
so far why japanese company titled it strangely?
March 3, 2013
I don't understand why this got so much criticism. It's an enjoyable enough drama that doesn't really offend anyone, except for the odd swear word here and there. It certainly held my attention anyway and got me through a boring Sunday afternoon.
February 11, 2013
Expected a story less boring. Too many promises for little delivery.
January 26, 2013
Sam Shapiro: Writers are vampires. I'm waiting for the right girl to come along and make me a human being.
January 7, 2013
Blake Lively should be on screen, on TV series again. She's better than that.
December 19, 2012
Actually, a really interesting and engaging movie.
December 2, 2012
it was not mind blowing, but it had a A list cast