The Private Lives of Pippa Lee Reviews

• Feb 19, 2019

This movie projects many life stories and tells her story as real and raw as it is in life's many journeys. I just loved it!

• Jan 06, 2019

The main character is rumored to have run away to Jamica when she was young and married a ragge musician. These days she gets her jollies by secretly being a smoker and having an unrealized love affair with her adopted brother. Oh wait. Thats a different movie. Well imagine that characture but with zero humor, "highbrow" piano and violin sound track, and instead of Jamica she goes to "problems she doesnt really have" drama land all played out in the suburbs of CT.

• Mar 26, 2017

Unless you read the description before you watch this movie, it can be confusing because it keeps going back forth between present day and Pippa's past without any indication of what the time frame is. Gets rather boring too.

• Mar 17, 2017

An underwhelming movie that only ever skims the surface of the stories it aims to tell. If the intention was to be a character study, it falls flat and fails.

• Nov 07, 2016

This was profound and moving film. Well acted. With great twists.

This was profound and moving film. Well acted. With great twists.

• Jun 15, 2016

good com-dram & another lost rating/review its hard 2 write new ones I'm so busy replacing ones I've done already!!!

• Feb 19, 2016

Quite a stunning cast in one strange plus dull piece.

Quite a stunning cast in one strange plus dull piece.

• Apr 20, 2015

An interesting story with some good acting. Starts off slowly and moves back and forth in time and becomes intriguing as it proceeds. Enjoyed it as it culminates quite nicely.

• Feb 20, 2015

Watchable but totally gnardly krolp!

Watchable but totally gnardly krolp!

• Dec 10, 2014

Amazing movie, finally a real life movie about the state of mind a lot of people have nowadays but nobody talks about or is even aware about it. It's a reminder that it's ok. Robin Wright gave an amazing performance and so did Blake, it really seemed that that was the same person. I kind of have a feeling that Robin did an impression of Blake. Also I am so glad to see a real natural beauty of Robin, I'm tired of seeing ironed faces and it is inspiring and empowering to me as a woman.