Private School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Private School Reviews

April 17, 2012
see early nude scene of virginia madeson(candy man,highlander 2)
½ February 18, 2012
Entertaining enough. Tons of nudity. So-so acting. A few funny moments.
January 21, 2012
Kinda silly, kinda crazy. Still it was fun.
October 10, 2011
This film totally falls apart whenever it isn't showing us boobs.
October 10, 2011
PRIVATE SCHOOL (1983)
½ June 22, 2011
Itā(TM)s no Ridgemont High; but it does have Phoebe Cates. She must be cutest high school chick ever! Why couldnā(TM)t my parents have sent me to THIS private school?!! The girls make this movie worth watching. Other than that, itā(TM)s pretty unmemorable.
April 22, 2011
horse riding is a great sport
½ March 31, 2011
I loved this as a boob obsessed young boy, I guess that is cause it was made with boob obsessed young boys in mind. No interesting in seeing it now that I'm all growed up.
February 28, 2011
Although pretty fucking bad Im giving Private School an extra star for nudity especially Betsy Russell & finally letting us see the beautiful Phoebe Cates ass. Lame 80s sex comedies sometimes keep you entertained enough even though they're not too funny thanks to their eye candy. This one is pretty brain dead but a decent cast (except for Matthew Modine who Ive always fucking hated) keep it moving along & I can watch Cates eat peanut butter on toast & be aroused. For those who like the 80s it's a must because it has a great soundtrax going from the Stray Cats to the Trio...plus Im always happy to see Ray 'Mr Hand ' Walston pop up
January 14, 2011
An average predictable teen sex comedy taking place around an all girl private school. The only thing I liked about this movie was Phoebe Cates, and the few funny moments. Overall, it's just okay.
½ January 14, 2011
I wish Phoebe Cates still acted!! She makes anything, at the very least, worth watching a few times...
November 11, 2010
A charming classic for discerning tastes in this particular genre.

Most notable for it's excellent cast, but in particular for the charismatic Betsy Russell who manages to steal every scene she's in, whether her delightful assets are on display or not. The Bad Girl archetype has never been in better hands than Russell's in this film.

Worth the price of admission for the bareback riding scene alone.
November 10, 2010
A poor teen comedy about three adolescence boys disguised in women's clothes for going into a private school for teenage girls.
½ September 29, 2010
Typical teen comedy filled with sex. I expected little bit more because of the pretty good cast. Jokes are lame but the chicks are amazing, especially Phoebe Cates and Betsy Russell.
August 11, 2010
This one brings me back to the 80's ... BIG TIME...
All The Actors you see in this no longer Do Film ?? I Wish I knew where they Are now Just To see How they wound up ...All The Fave of faves are in this great line up ... Its Allot Like The Movie's Porkys And Hotdog!!! So If You Liked Those Then ... U Know what to do... WATCH THIS If The 80's crazzy Wayzz Are In Your Soul*
April 20, 2010
Hee haw@ Baby cakes.
March 18, 2010
Not knowing what to expect, but without high hopes I went into this one blind. It met all my expectations and more. What is little more than an 80s version of an American Pie knockoff, this movie has no redeeming values at all. While full of T&A, the script is boring, the acting dreadful and the whole premise nothing more than a yawn. I'm now an hour dumber after having watched this schlock.