Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous Reviews

March 13, 2016
This movie was too ambitious. It should have been a TV movie to begin with. This is as bad as they say but better than some Lifetime/Hallmark movies I have watched on a rainy Saturday afternoon.
June 22, 2015
Very predictable and brainless... but Simpson wasn't half bad this time around. Pretty sure that this was the peak of her acting ability... and I've seen much worse.
May 15, 2015
A cute movie. It shows that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
½ October 12, 2014
Easy to watch. More for girls.
February 18, 2014
This one is also known as "Major Movie Star"

When fluffy, bubble gum movie star Megan Valentine (Jessica Simpson) suddenly finds herself broke and humiliated in the public eye, she wanders from the wreckage of a car accident and witlessly enlists in the U.S. Army hoping in vain that it will change her life.

also stars Jill Made Jones, Steve Guttenberg, Vivica A. Fox, Cheri Oteri, Travis Schuldt, and Olesya Rulin.

directed by Steve Miner.
April 3, 2013
Barbie in the army . Enough said here .... Just for laughs
½ February 26, 2013
Why would I even watch this? Just look at the cover and you'll find an answer. Yes I think Jessica Simpson is hot but this movie wasn't. Hey Jessica, you know your movie is going straight to video when you have Steve Guttenburg in it. This sucks and pretty much ruined Simpson's acting career. About the coolest and best part is when they were eating the candy bars. I almost made it all the way through too.
January 20, 2013
One of the worst movies I have ever seen. I mean, there's basicly nothing more to say, how is this not a total cliche. But besides cliche, is just awful, first of all, this movie has an awful cast, there are just so much terrible actors in this movie that I can't even write all of them in here. A famous actress, certainly decides that she wants to go to army. She goes there and she doesn't do nothing, she always get tired and uses that repeated excuse "I'm a famous actress, I'm gonna call my agent right now". Then some girls, get friends with her, she falls in love with a guy, she writes on her diary that she hates all that and she can finally left. Her friends read what's in the diary and they begin to hate her, the actress just for some stupid reason misses the army and she comes back there and she certainly tranforms in a sweet person who helps everyone and seems that she can do everything, she has her friends back and she finally has the man of her dreams, bla, bla, bla. Worst than this cliche story, is very dificult. Sow, I don't recommend anyone to watch this crap. Defenitly one of the worst movies I have ever seen, I consider this as a girls flick, but I don't think even girls will like it. Not recommended it all. Grade: F.
December 22, 2012
This looks like a pretty good movie. I plan on seeing it when it either hits movie theaters or on DVD.
½ September 2, 2012
Jessica aguanta pero paremos de contar.
½ July 21, 2012
Private Benjamin 20 years later and not as funny
½ July 9, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed Jessica Simpson's acting.
She portrayed the role well.Thumbs up!
½ July 3, 2012
Apparently every generation now needs it's own version of Stripes, but this one is even worse than the Pauly Shore version!
June 27, 2012
Ihan hirveästi ei tästä huonommaksi voisi muuttua. Elokuvan käsikirjoittajat on varmaan haettu hullujen huoneelta ja toteutuskin on kyllä aivan älyttömän surkea.
½ June 22, 2012
it was really good. And the acting was good to :)
February 17, 2012
Saw bits of it on TV. It instantly reminded me of Private Benjamin - the movie with Goldie Hawn - and, unfortunately, Jessica Simpson is no Goldie Hawn. Why does Hollywood believe so much in recycling?
January 8, 2012
August 29, 2011
Steve Guttenberg AND Jessica Simpson!?! Together!?! In the same movie!?!
August 6, 2011
the review is wrong...
3niR
July 7, 2011
The story wasn't really special but I enjoyed the whole movie.