Problem Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Problem Child Reviews

March 11, 2017
Has some redeeming and funny moments.
½ March 8, 2017
I haven't forgotten about this film, and after all these years, I have no interest in watching it ever again! Makes Martin Shorts film Clifford look like Dumb and Dumber! BRING IN A DAMN ZOMBIE TO EAT THAT LITTLE $@(<#%^ FACE OFF, SEE IF HE'LL STILL BE SMILING! Aaarrgghh!
January 1, 2017
You all have no humor. This movie is HILARIOUS. The people who gave it negative reviews are leftminded politically correct Aholes who wouldn't know a funny movie if it spit in their face!
Trust me, you're gonna P yourselves watching this, and it's got a good message at the center of it.
Don't let these braindead reviewers influence you. This is one bad decision you WANT to make!!! (5 stars)
½ December 31, 2016
starts off like a fun silly kid comedy, but then just gets more and more stupid, not in good way.
½ October 2, 2016
Un autre plaisir très coupable!
July 26, 2016
Loved it as a child and it's still intriguing today.
June 28, 2016
Junior is a real pain in the neck!
½ December 12, 2015
You'd think the best thing about a naughty kid movie like Problem Child is the kid...but it's actually John Ritter! Sadly though, that's it. The main kid is OK, his acting is good in some scenes and in others, it looks like he's trying too hard. The acting really brings this movie down. It does have a few good funny moments but there are way better comedies out there. MEH/AVERAGE 2.5/5 OR 5/10
December 2, 2015
The movie that I watched was called "Problem Child". I really liked the movie, in fact, this is one of my favorite movies I've ever watched. It's about a little boy named Junior, who was in an orphanage full of priests, and he always wrote letters to the Bowtie Killer. Junior was adopted by Ben and Flo Healy, and Big Ben lived with the Healy family. Junior was not a nice person, but it was kind of funny to me because he would be sneaky and do sneaky things to certain people. For example, he destroyed his own room and ruined a little girl's birthday party because he was just a bad person, he wanted to be like the Bowtie Killer. So I really enjoyed this movie and I could watch it again.
September 19, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......
½ August 12, 2015
Wanted To Inflict Damage On This Kid As He Reminded Me So Much Of Other Kids Whom Were An Absolute Menace To Society. Thank God For Jails & Mind-Numbing Drugs.
August 9, 2015
Been a while since I've seen this one..so ridiculous
½ August 7, 2015
One of the worst comedies I have watched. It sounds funny and a lot of people like films like this such as Dennis The Menace. But this is a poor excuse for a comedy. The script is poor,the acting is poor and everything else about this film is terrible and cheap. It doesn't deserve to be called a comedy, because it is not. I have seen another comedy that I thought was awful and so did a lot of people. Even this poorly done film isn't worse than that. Why a sequel was made I have no idea. Do not waste your money buying this film. It is a complete disaster.
July 13, 2015
This was my FLICK when I was a kid!
May 29, 2015
Problem Child is a alright comedy with a simple structured plot that gives you a handful of laughs and slapstick violence. Adults will not enjoy, hence the 4% rating, but kids will love and enjoy the humor and everybody getting slapped silly. I enjoyed it, but the ending was dumb and did not make any sense at all. Acting is not really great either, but the movie is a nice iffy kids flick.
½ April 6, 2015
'Dennis the Menace' on crack.
March 27, 2015
I'm a Ritter fan and he works his magic here to pull this light comedy somewhat up the hill.
March 5, 2015
No stars. To quote Roger Ebert, "I hated this movie. Hated hated HATED this movie." Now he was talking about "North," which is one of the worst films ever made. I'm talking about this. which is worse than "North" and a contender for the "worst movie ever" list. Where to begin...well, for starters they could not have picked a worse actor to portray the hellspawn title character. Michael Oliver is retired from acting now, and thank God, because his complete lack of talent is readily apparent in every single scene he's in. (And he's in almost every single one of them.) For those who hate John Ritter on "Three's Company"...he's never been more annoying than he is here. He pretty much plays the world's biggest idiot to perfection. Everything else, the writing, direction, music, just comes together to create an orchestra of obnoxiousness from first frame to last. I don't know who this movie is for. Junior is a bad influence on children of any age, and I wouldn't want to meet the grown adult who finds this thing "charming" or "cute." Bottom line, AVOID. Period. I'm gonna go lie down now.
December 4, 2014