Project: ALF - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Project: ALF Reviews

Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
I have seen the serie before but i didn't know they had made this movie aswell. It continues after ALF got captured by the military. It was quite good and ALF are always funny and goofy ,, i miss though the "Tanners" which not appear at all in this one but overall worth seeing if u like ALF.
April 10, 2014
A decent ending to the series ALF...which came 6 years later after everyone had forgotten about the character.
½ February 21, 2013
I grew up wIth ALF, I loved
ALF. The chemistry between ALF and the Tanners, and the Tanners and Ochmoneks(?) was great and a quality the movie lacked. Somewhat of a disappoIntment. The TV series is a classic! This is a good movie, but on my opinion a peg below the TV series.
½ January 22, 2013
The show ended on a cliffhanger, but this movie resolves it. Kind of. Alas, the Tanners are NOT IN IT! BOO! ALF is excellent as always. Now to do the R rated feature.
December 30, 2012
Although it has little to do with the show, Project Alf is a very decent film. You'll get a chuckle or two out of it for sure.
December 20, 2012
Well, the exclusion of the Tanners is disappointing, but the story was good and I think that although this is good.
½ August 21, 2012
This ALF full feature is an interstellar hit and miss, mostly a miss though...for the die hards fans of the television series.
July 4, 2012
ALF is one of the best TV shows ever made. The TV film is a cheap cop-out, made simply to tie up the cliffhanger of the show.
February 5, 2012
Contains a weak, dull plot that lacks interest of characterization outside ALF.
½ January 3, 2012
Disappointing, maybe we all hoped to see the TV series character or at least a good story with new actors.
May 10, 2011
Tepid, unfunny feature based on the television situation comedy, ALF.

All the way through, I kept asking myself, "Why did I ever watch this?"
½ October 21, 2010
This was no where near as funny as the series was. ALF had very little of this movie even be about him. The Tanners are not even in this. They waste too much time on characters that aren't worth caring about. Very few laughs and very dry...I could have made a better journey than that to get to their ending...which wasn't bad.
July 1, 2010
Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
June 17, 2010
Not as funny as the Series but still funny
May 27, 2010
Very sad ending for a TV icon.
½ January 14, 2010
Alf is not the same without the Tanners.
May 22, 2009
The series is alittle dull but this really was different. Much funnier and alittle more on the edge. The opening test scenes are great, but this is really an 80's thing that cant be brought back too well.
May 21, 2009
OMG LOVE THIS MOVIE, BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!! :)
½ April 22, 2009
Can someone find this for me on DVD? I had it on VHS but now its gone
January 5, 2009
I had to watch this movie for nostalgia purposes, and Alf the alien is still as funny as he always was! Rocket the robet is also comedy value in this movie spin off. It's a shame all the human actors weren't so great... Especially MartinSheen as the Colonel who holds Alf completely responsible for his mother's demise. He was pathetic. But if you want some cheap giggles at Alf's humour it's great fun!