Project: ALF - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Project: ALF Reviews

January 5, 2009
I had to watch this movie for nostalgia purposes, and Alf the alien is still as funny as he always was! Rocket the robet is also comedy value in this movie spin off. It's a shame all the human actors weren't so great... Especially MartinSheen as the Colonel who holds Alf completely responsible for his mother's demise. He was pathetic. But if you want some cheap giggles at Alf's humour it's great fun!
January 3, 2009
A little slow moving in the non-Alf scenes (particularly the beginning), and the lack of physical displays of affection by the male and female lead is a bit annoying considering that the movie is beyond a simple kids movie.

Martin Sheen does a fantastic job of portraying a villain in what is no doubt the lowest point on his resume.

Alf carries everything into the last 3/4ths of the movie when he teams up for some witty banter with a robot and hilarity ensues. Don't miss this little known gem.
December 21, 2008
Closure to one of the best shows of all time. I missed the tanner family though
October 18, 2008
I just got a taste of ALF for the first time... and I want to see this! I loved ALF!
October 13, 2008
The Greatest Movie Ever Created.....pure genious
October 4, 2008
hilarious nostalgic fun.
July 31, 2008
GREAT movie! It was a great way to close out the ALF TV series.
½ July 25, 2008
who doesnt love a good alien lol
July 17, 2008
Pretty funny stuff if you are an ALF fan
½ May 14, 2008
OMG! Martin Sheen and ALF! A match made in heaven! A B-movie that was delightful and reminded me of the ALF TV show. I'll have to Netflix the TV show because I want more!
½ May 14, 2008
Is tender i like very much Alf ;)
April 9, 2008
ALF ruled the modern world, but I wonder what the cast of the show is doing now. Hmmm....
½ March 24, 2008
it was a good conclusion to a funny television show to me it had the right blend of seriousness and hilarity i was a little disapointed that the tanners weren't in it at least a little bit but the relationship between rick and ALF was an obvious omage to that all in all it was a good movie
March 19, 2008
Easily one of the greatest films ever made! ALF RULES!!!
February 23, 2008
Never seen it but pretty sure its 5 stars
February 8, 2008
I LOVE this movie. If you haven't seen it you need to. My favorite parts are when he is answering all of the psychological tests in the begining and when they go to Dex's house and they were wondering where alf was then you here a cat scream and you see alf running by the door saying "Here kitty kitty kitty".
January 31, 2008
Alf just isn't Alf without the Tanners.
Someone dying in an ALf story was odd.
December 31, 2007
"I Loved the TV Show"
December 25, 2007
Wasn't as good as the TV show but had it's funny moments. Too bad the Tanner family wasn't in it.
December 2, 2007
Dull. The movie lacked many of the ingredients that made the TV sitcom an 80s hit. Gone was the Tanner family and those Willy / Alf interactions. Despite the dullness, the movie at least provided some closure to the tv series.